Rugby...

'Dale

Daai Rosko

Wow

He pulled up with a hammie strain or something

Any update?

also had a look, with HK next on the tour we need this stick of dynamite.

found this though

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the Bokkies slipped down to 7th spot in the rankings. We are just ahead of France Italy and Fiji.

Let's hope we don't lose to Italy again.

http://www.sport24.co.za/Rugby/sa-rugby-welcomes-new-global-rugby-calendar-20170316

A little bit of common sense, but I still think that there are too many sides playing Super Rugby to have a meaningful competition. I'd use the Currie Cup (or whatever they want to call the local competition) as a qualifier for the top 3 SA sides to play Super Rugby the following season, and ask NZ and Aus to do the same in their domestic competition. Add one Pacific side, one South American side and perhaps a wild card (4th side in each domestic competition play each other to get a wild card entry at a neutral venue or something).

And England are one victory away from the AB's record of consecutive wins (18) for a top tier nation.

Scotland next weekend (at home on the 11th) and then Ireland (away on the 18th). Ironic that Ireland could stop them, like they did to the AB's.

#justsaying

#justsaying

Ireland have beaten the worlds no1 and 2 rankings, while Boks cant beat teams below them.  

• 2 weeks later...

Vetseun,

What's happening with the Cheetahs?

They're were without any claws in defense ????

Lions  :clap:

Well played Sharks, hard to believe that they struggled against the Kings few weeks back, pushed the Lions the whole way this match.  

Phew, what a game lions and sharks! As a lions supporter I'm very relieved with the win. I think the sharks outmuscled and outsmarted the lions today, and was very unlucky to lose. Only thing I don't like about the sharks is the off the ball niggle. Saw it a couple of times again tonight. And that oosthuizen fellow, how many yellow cards has he received this season?

Chiefs vs province next weekend is going to be a cracker. Will show whether the stormers are the real deal or of they've been good against weak opposition so far. I predict a close win for the chiefs in the final few minutes. Then after that it's province vs lions.. I can't wait!