All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like those Shamal's were specifically made for the Master, match the color scheme perfectly.

You may be right but could it also not be a Giro special edition Campagnolo brought out? Here is a pic of Pantani bike with the same wheels.

post-36051-0-84477900-1503813318_thumb.jpg

Anybody have an idea what size C40 suit me if I ride a 54s C60. I tried google but could not find any proper guidance. Many thanks

Measure your inseam length and check against classic bicycle sizing charts on Google

I have a frame like that lying in the shed used to race it as a kid

You offering it to me? For next to nothing? In size 57? -_-

Need a serious dose of HTFU before riding this up any hill

The next best thing to single speed :ph34r:

Anyone have or know someone who has older COLNAGO's laying around collecting dust in their garage or store rooms ? Please PM me the details.

A couple of us are putting together a collection as a hobby. So we completely refurb them back to their former glory and add them to our collection. We currently looking for:-

Steel Frame any

C40 MK2 or MK3

Dream B Stay preferably

size in 57 or 58 (ctr BB to ctr top tube)

Edited by madmarc

Anyone have or know someone who has older COLNAGO's laying around collecting dust in their garage or store rooms ? ....................

:D Colnago lovers and collectors are nearly as secretive as mushroom pickers and fishermen and will lie to their priest about where to find the hens teeth  :whistling: