All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The weight issue is pointless. If i spent enough cash I could get my alu Cinelli to under 6.8kg's. This might be higher grade maths for some, and maybe a little shocking for others, but a 6.8kg Tarmac weighs the same as a 6.8kg C60. Unbelievable, I know.

C60 looks awesome, but so does the C59 with art decor paint. I wonder if there would be some good deals on those doing the rounds? (even a good price would probably still be expensive relative to the going rate for other top end road frames)

C60 looks awesome, but so does the C59 with art decor paint. I wonder if there would be some good deals on those doing the rounds? (even a good price would probably still be expensive relative to the going rate for other top end road frames)

I like your thinking. I would check with Complete Cyclist.

Maestro is still one of the best and cheapest places to buy:

http://www.maestro-uk.com/colnago-Pricelist.aspx

bike24.com has some NOS on sale. I doubt prices will drop further for now. They stock Master X-lite as well. Maestro's have a header on their site that C60 will arrive in May. I saw Olympic had a 54cm Nero frameset that was intended for a customer. When I asked they said pricetag was 50K. No comment.

Edited by Cippo

The frame is a beaut, gold gruppo is too much bling for me. (if I could photoshop I would be tempted to turn all the gold on one of those pics into matt carbon black, for a masterpiece )