BURRY STANDER SHIRT DISQUALIFICATION ??????WTF

RudoJ

@ OP, Next time please state that these were in fact 2 tweets and not one. Confusion may be caused as to why Burry can tweet 276 characters at once and everyone else can only tweet 140.

Because it is BURRY and he rides a 29'er - he can achieve anything

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noted! since the way your second sentence reads may lead to some Chuck Norris/Bakkies Botha style jokes, why not start with one?

...because I was being serious...

:lol: just kidding! I see someone has already stated that Burry gets more characters in his tweets just because he's Burry :lol:

and yes... the jersey thing is ridiculous! Damn ninnies being sore losers!

Edited by patches

...because I was being serious...

:lol: just kidding! I see someone has already stated that Burry gets more characters in his tweets just becasue he's Burry :lol:

:thumbup: yeah, I think that someone with his talent and skills, can do just about anything. To come back to what I said in first post, this just adds some tension to the Pre-Epic build up, its going to be a good one!

I would be less surprised if the complaint came from the third-placed team. Reminds me of a switching incident back in 2009...

A beautiful characteristic of human beings is that when you are the best, adversaries will try to conquer you off the field. Cf Armstrong, Woods, etc

I would be less surprised if the complaint came from the third-placed team. Reminds me of a switching incident back in 2009...

It is not Brandon ... his tweets: @bsbrandon: @africanmtbkid trying to get you DQ so can get leader Jersey.. If that's how they want to get it, feel very sorry for them!!

As far as I know Burry and Brandon get on pretty well.

"I would be less surprised if the complaint came from the third-placed team."

Except due to the way the points work they would move from 1st to 2nd in the MTN series standings. So its not them.

"I would be less surprised if the complaint came from the third-placed team."

Except due to the way the points work they would move from 1st to 2nd in the MTN series standings. So its not them.

This is what is confusing me. Does the 2nd place team refer to the Tulbagh result or the series standing?

This is what is confusing me. Does the 2nd place team refer to the Tulbagh result or the series standing?

Looks that way.

Kinda reminds me of going to Le Club in the 80's, the amount of times I went to see Geooooooorge.

Maybe one of 360 team rider noticed something strange on Barry's top and report to their manager or sponsor, so they complained....

Next time Barry can ride without top! It is not about the top.... It is more than being jealous.....

Maybe one of 360 team rider noticed something strange on Barry's top and report to their manager or sponsor, so they complained....

Next time Barry can ride without top! It is not about the top.... It is more than being jealous.....

I reckon Barry is no worry to them.

Me thinks he might not be.

I hope that big blade can keep it up.

But anyway's ,I don't think Burry is too fussed, it's probably more about ethics.

As for the complaint, I reckon Kevin is immune here, has the George'ster reached his ultimate peak ?

I reckon yes, and Epic will tell the tale.

Looks that way.

Kinda reminds me of going to Le Club in the 80's, the amount of times I went to see Geooooooorge.

Whew hard to unnerstand...Is it just me or have you been dangling in the sun to long?

Barry falls off all the time.....

Whew hard to unnerstand...Is it just me or have you been dangling in the sun to long?

Quite simple, looks to me like the 360 team rider not known as Kevin hit a fanny flip because he just doesn't have that edge anymore, we all get old.