Topless Supporter on the Argus?

Neg

Guys, who saw the lady (on the Left of the road toward Misty cliffs on the down hill) wearing Bikini Bottom and she was topless..!! :eek:

those who saw her, what would you guess her age to be? my tandem partner and I have a argument going, i say she was in her 30's, but HEAVY sun damaged!!! :blink: and she recons that the woman was in her 50-60's..! :nuke:

(how is this for a random post :) )

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, missed her. But a few years back there was a "flasher" at the foot of little Chappies. She was standing on that rock next to the "boom gate". She had a long coat on, and flashed at the guys going past. I was going real slow (having a bad day) and had ample time for a real good look.

Boy, was she allowed to flash. If I wasn't struggling that much, I would have turned around to go back for another look. :devil: :D :drool:

Danseuse, im sure someone will back me up here..... :) :)

@ Wannebe, nice when that happens! :)

Was not there but can appreciate the fact that your enquiry about the topless titties is posted in the Rant & Rave section :clap:

Sorry, missed her. But a few years back there was a "flasher" at the foot of little Chappies. She was standing on that rock next to the "boom gate". She had a long coat on, and flashed at the guys going past. I was going real slow (having a bad day) and had ample time for a real good look.

Boy, was she allowed to flash. If I wasn't struggling that much, I would have turned around to go back for another look. :devil: :D :drool:

Em did klap me that day when I tried to turn back

There was another lady as you started Chappies (opposite Monkey Valley). Very skimpy bikini and no top....

Common hubbers, someone must have some visual proof!

The spot at the bottom of little chappies is popular

Number of years ago there were about 4 jumping up and down topless.Bugger the flashing.Almst fell off my bike

There was another lady as you started Chappies (opposite Monkey Valley). Very skimpy bikini and no top....

Common hubbers, someone must have some visual proof!

the woman is disgusting diplaying expiring goods on the road.

she is way over her due date and is now looking to get recycled.

i saw her and gave her a bit lip work about her pap tette.

I saw a topless lady in Noordhoek at the base of chappies, I would put her in her late 30's. She was skinny with droopy boobs. I all I could think of was that Noordhoeks special people were out and about. It was not a bad sight but also not great either.