Roadies at time like these you have to ask.....

covie

he decides to go to the loo. locks up bike. forgets combination or lock fails ? and walks home bike in left arm, minus rear wheel still attached to lock and chain, and shoes in right hand (cant see in pic) ??

Where the hell is his shoes, and what the hell happened to his back wheel.

And why is he still wearing a helmut? And what's with the arm and leg warmers?

Oh, and may I also point out he is non white. Are the hub police force certain he didn't steal the bike?

Edited by TNT1

Wasn't there a crash in B group near the finish?

Maybe that's all he could salvage and walked over the line.

Maybe he's starting a new sport - Bikewalking

Edited by Cavendish

Maybe he's starting a new sport - Bikewalking

Silly man, that sport isn't new! Us downhillers and dirt jumpers frequently take our bikes for walks up hills :lol:

Silly man, that sport isn't new! Us downhillers and dirt jumpers frequently take our bikes for walks up hills :lol:

It's not only downhillers and dirt jumpers..... Some supersize trail riders do it as well!!

:thumbup:

Wasn't there a crash in B group near the finish?

Maybe that's all he could salvage and walked over the line.

Had to be an awesome crash if he lost his rear wheel and his shoes in the process. My guess is some gansta smaak'ed his shoes and rims.

his name is Mohamed Hassen a very promising young rider from JHB (from the Esmero club - rides with us in A bunch at a lot of the races )

he was riding really strong at the front of the B race - and was on track for his first argus sub 3 when he was taken out in that crash on the finishing straight - (someone went down in front of him) . his back rim snapped and he broke multiple spokes on the front wheel too.

a pity - cos il tell you there were loads of okes huffing n puffing trying to hang onto his wheel up those climbs. better luck next year bud.

his name is Mohamed Hassen a very promising young rider from JHB (from the Esmero club - rides with us in A bunch at a lot of the races )

he was riding really strong at the front of the B race - and was on track for his first argus sub 3 when he was taken out in that crash on the finishing straight - (someone went down in front of him) . his back rim snapped and he broke multiple spokes on the front wheel too.

a pity - cos il tell you there were loads of okes huffing n puffing trying to hang onto his wheel up those climbs. better luck next year bud.

I saw him finish and I really felt for him and the others. I was a mere spectator.