Question to Admin

Big H*

:clap: , have to appreciate your sense of humour on this comment! If we ever do get to meet, beers on me, but no add on's to the steak please. :wacko:

Ha! Don't worry about it, my fiance did not think it was funny either if there wasnt left over steak from the night before I wouldnt have even had... :thumbup:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

consider yourself bitten. Warning level increased.

Does the Hub explode at critical level :w00t:

Does the Hub explode at critical level :w00t:

No, only fantom nigerians, as has previously been witnessed.

:clap: , have to appreciate your sense of humour on this comment! If we ever do get to meet, beers on me, but no add on's to the steak please. :wacko:

Might help your yuppie flu ;)

Not this either: http://www.thehubsa....sani-2-sea-2012

Fine to bash Christians, and poke fun at stereotypical Afrikaans people, but not to Muslims?

Will threads debasing either of those two groups (or any other group for that matter) be treated in the same heavy handed manner as what has been done to the mentioned one above?

Handling of thread above has been done VERY ham fistedly :thumbdown:

I am not a hub super user but I have read enough to observe this trend as well and I think the OP has a valid concern which I support.

I am not a hub super user but I have read enough to observe this trend as well and I think the OP has a valid concern which I support.

i was actually gonna take interest in that thread as i am a Muslim and will be doing the Sani. never thought of the food, yet alone did i start my intense training

Yawn. You at it again? Still angling for a fight? You ain't getting it. Your post is pathetic, especially considering that you even went to the effort of creating a "Wumbleteed" account some time back. How sad is that? Well, then, yes, by all means, complain away about yourself, Wumbleteed.

So we talking BIPOLAR here? ...................And by that I don't mean that polar bear that swings both ways!

Between all the in-fighting and the the this and that, I agree he has a valid concern.

Ok, ok, I'm sorry about the joke.

I was also offended when I sat down on my saddle and accidentally compressed my detonator switch.

But ja South Africans as nice as they think they are, actually have a very different agenda half the time.

Pious, stuck up conservative two faced snobs.

http://www.foxnews.c...,431866,00.html

Edited by Dangle

Those of you criticising the mods' collective decisions, answer me this: Have you ever made a derogatory remark on the hub? Have you ever reported a remark that you know to be derogatory, but doesn't offend your own political or religious belifs, to the mods? If yes, then I respect you. If not, your tacit approval speaks volumes.

HEman, you made mention of Christians and Afrikaaners. Comments about black, Indian, and coloured people are much more prevalent on the hub; so are snide remarks about those of a Jewish or Muslim persuasion. Yet, it seems, you believe there should be special protection appiled to the groups you mention.

The moderation team is a small one, and those of you complaining about double standards would be surprised about the make-up in terms of belief and poiltical persuasion of the moderators. I too believe that we have, for the most part, be able to set these aside to moderate in terms of the rules of the forum. I, for one, take umbrage at the suggestion that we are biased towards any grouping of people - political, cultural, social, religious or otherwise.

My feeling on this is, many members can't divorce their own personal feelings when it comes to discussing issues here, and thus feel aggrieved when things don't go their way. It's macrocosm and microcosm. Actually, it's more akin to "I'm taking my ball home". In "real life" you will surround yourself with people of similar leanings. Here, you find you are faced with people hold different views to yours and those of your friends and colleagues.

With regards the OP's complaint, it has no merit. A read of his contributions here - under his various monikers and incarnations - bears this out.

If you believe the moderators have double standards, you should ask if it's possible you have them too.