Cape Epic Stage 3 : 147km, 2900m

rouxtjie

Hey, what's the connection between 360Life and 360ne?

Not sure, but let use know when you find out. No one here seems to know. :whistling:

Edited by canfan

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@AbsaCapeEpic:

@Nedbank360life and @36ONE now several minutes up the road with chasers resigned to fight for 3rd today.

Between are Fedgroup stuck in no man's land

Wonder if there might be a pact between Songo/360 One (BS and CS) and Nedbank360 (KE and DG)?

They help each other and both benefit without impacting negatively on each other, here's to hoping it lasts and grows...

Edited by SwissVan

Whoe here thinks that Songo is "helping" 360Life to get on the podium, did they decide together to attack, or are they just matching each other and the only difference would be a flat tire on stage 1

110km: 360life & 36One leading 90sec over FedGroup, Merida &Bulls1 chasing. Bulls 2 again had to TeamBulls: change a wheel at that TF

Not sure, but let use know when you find out. No one here seems to know. :whistling:

Seems that we're going full circle on this.

Whoe here thinks that Songo is "helping" 360Life to get on the podium, did they decide together to attack, or are they just matching each other and the only difference would be a flat tire on stage 1

My initial thoughts before the disasterous 1st stage were that 360Life and 36One Songo are two very evenly matched teams, and that there will only be seconds in it at the end.

Edited by RudoJ

@AbsaCapeEpic: Part 1 of UFO climb is done for @Nedbank360life and @36ONE. They have nearly 5 minutes on the chasers.

Edited by nathrix™ ® ©

@AbsaCapeEpic: @songoinfo: @MaxKnoxRSA taking a tip and cooling off as he makes his way through the water crossing

post-4329-0-39509300-1332927497.jpg

Part 1 of UFO climb is done for 360life and 36ONE. They have nearly 5 minutes on the chasers.

@sauserwind of Team #36ONE-SONGO-SPECIALIZED seems to be attacking another climb - Bike Speed 12.3km/h Heartbeat 153 Altitude 349

Whats everyone's opinion on having a back up team? Personally I'm against it - it turns the Epic into a money game - spend the extra dosh on another team and have a rolling back up service. Not cool.

Kinda against the ethos of "2 man team".

Any team accepting assisance from another team (whether friend or foe) should be banned/penalised etc.

Gooooo Kevin and Dave!

Whats everyone's opinion on having a back up team? Personally I'm against it - it turns the Epic into a money game - spend the extra dosh on another team and have a rolling back up service. Not cool.

Kinda against the ethos of "2 man team".

Any team accepting assisance from another team (whether friend or foe) should be banned/penalised etc.

Gooooo Kevin and Dave!

+100000 - although it is already a money game, at least it should be down to the 2 man team ONLY when out on the trail