[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

You're right but it will be a big problem if the track is shared. There is a massive skill gap between 70 & 40km riders.

To true

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nyeh.....my opinion....if i was stronger i would've enjoyed it more, this hammering on sand roads farrrks me up. Gimme a climb and a descent anyday. VG is gonna be brilliant! I know all the short cuts.

Nyeh.....my opinion....if i was stronger i would've enjoyed it more, this hammering on sand roads farrrks me up. Gimme a climb and a descent anyday. VG is gonna be brilliant! I know all the short cuts.

I have sabotaged them last weekend....nam style booby traps. :ph34r:

Sheesh - tough call.

I don't think I am ready for a 50km but 15km is a waste of time.

Edit: Referring to the Rhino Race at VG

Edited by Joe_Cogs

Sheesh - tough call.

I don't think I am ready for a 50km but 15km is a waste of time.

Go for it Joe!

I liked the Down & Dirty route, it was the event that pissed me off. The rocky downhills were cool and there was more single track than I expected.

Manbearpig knows the VG hiils like the back of his hand so believe him when he says he knows all the shortcuts coz he actually built the Magalies range by accident when he threw a huge rock out his cot billions of years ago ... let him take short cuts, just don't piss him off!!

I liked the Down & Dirty route, it was the event that pissed me off. The rocky downhills were cool and there was more single track than I expected.

Manbearpig knows the VG hiils like the back of his hand so believe him when he says he knows all the shortcuts coz he actually built the Magalies range by accident when he threw a huge rock out his cot billions of years ago ... let him take short cuts, just don't piss him off!!

If you liked that you will be blown away by VG

Jcza will you be around? Or flying around the country doing races?

I want to do the MTN race in Hilton, KZN that weekend. Still trying to sort it out with the government at home. Not sure why she is so unreasonable.....women, can't live with them, can't live without them.

If not, I'm there for sure. Armed with jager & spykers.

I want to do the MTN race in Hilton, KZN that weekend. Still trying to sort it out with the government at home. Not sure why she is so unreasonable.....women, can't live with them, can't live without them.

If not, I'm there for sure. Armed with jager & spykers.

Good luck! But if not, will be good to meet you!

Good luck! But if not, will be good to meet you!

Thx man. Will def be at VG for next Nissan in Oct.

It is a pitty that my first post on this forum should be of such a nature. Thanks Fritz for making a clean and clear statement on what went wrong and how you are going to improve on the challenges that occured. Thanks to all the hubbers that understand what went wrong and can deal with it. But the rest that just keep on moaning like an 1993 2 stroke high shcoll motor bike! Guy's seriously! If you want to moan lets moan about the supper young riders that seriously lack rider ethic's due to the shitty example we set. Its called Mountain biking. **** is suppose to happen. If you really so concerned about your seeding and times buy a road bike. What happened to having fun, I stood in the bottle neck I suffered but really dont care. I had a Joll! So suck it up Muppets!