[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #3 Down & Dirty

Tim_Fair

I would like to see a min of 1500m of climbing for the 70km or a longer race. It's just too easy. Yes you're right there are too many people but I'm sure the organisers love the revenue streaming in.

At the rate we're consuming the USN Spike I have enough for this year and next year. Between all of us we finished half a can of Spike

Sorry I couldn't help with the spike. The jagger was bad enough wasn't gonna mix that toothpaste flavored mess. Haha.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Edd zachery...the course nor the waterpoints could handle the amount of people going through it. Wonder what the final no of participant were for each distance.

From the results:

70km - 859 Finishers (+ approx 200 non-finishers) = 1059

40km - 1063 Finishers (+ approx 240 non-finisher) = 1303

20km - 455 Finishers (+ approx 120 non-finishers) = 575

Total Approx 2937

I think that's a good idea! Keep me in line!

How about a VG ride on saturday?

We doing one on the 22nd September if you keen... otherwise enjoy. Sorry to have missed you

From the results:

70km - 859 Finishers (+ approx 200 non-finishers) = 1059

40km - 1063 Finishers (+ approx 240 non-finisher) = 1303

20km - 455 Finishers (+ approx 120 non-finishers) = 575

Total Approx 2937

Shot....

We doing one on the 22nd September if you keen... otherwise enjoy. Sorry to have missed you

Awesome! Thanks. Will try do both! Sorry to have missed the ub gathering too!

Spykerbombs FTW!

Nice to meet you okes and share a dop!

Half a tongue of Jager and half a tongue of Spkie feels WEIRD!

See you guys next time for the Spykerbomme round 2!

I agree, but it is popular because people like riding fast. Personally I much prefer the more difficult races.

Eldron I want what you had before the race, jeeez you're quick!!

Next time we do the Spykerbombe before the race - then we offer it to USN as the UltraSuper Race Start MegaBooster.

Alas everybody is somebodies bitch - Jules makes me look like I'm a fun rider, Burry makes Jules look like a fun rider and some weeks ago Kulhavy made Burry look like a fun rider.

On the weekend Greg made the world's creme de la creme of DH look like a bunch of school girls. Aint life fun he he he.

I must say that the Dirt-Roadies had a field day on this route.

I much preferred the technical stuff myself, the technical downhill section was great, long flat roads not so much, and the bottleneck at the end, boy was i miffed.... but then I am never going to challenge for a podium :)

At the end of the day, as they say "a bad day on the golf course (on the bike) is still better than a good day in the office".

VG go VG

Most seem to forget how things have progress, also for the good. I agree that smaller mean better controlled but remember the last time the venue was Smits? If you arrived by car the chances of you riding 5km to the start was fairly good. Back then you got your seeding when you picked up your race number, now you get it via email and boy oh boy if it does not arrive in my inbox 5 day prior I am p*ssed. And now we even get race results via email. How cool is that?

Thanks Advendurance, we will always have issues but my experience is that you tend to listen to these gripes to make it better next time.

I just want to know if any hubbers saw me buying some land? I was on a green Salsa (before I was flat on my stomach in the dust).

I just want to know if any hubbers saw me buying some land? I was on a green Salsa (before I was flat on my stomach in the dust).

I saw a couple of crashes and the quote someone posted on here came to mind - trample the weak & hurdle the dead (or something similar)

I saw a chap on a white Cannondale do a slow and graceful faceplant endo on a sharpish righthand corner about 4/5ths into the marathon. Nasty - STAY OFF YOUR FRONT BRAKE, when things get sketchy.

Also the guys who crashed through the single track bridge at the end looked hurt, legs all caught up in the twisty grabby broken plastic crate carnage.

I saw a couple of crashes and the quote someone posted on here came to mind - trample the weak & hurdle the dead (or something similar)

lol!

"Quick! Ride over him before he gets out of the way!"

I saw one guy have a good lie down on the first rocky descent when he ran out of courage and grabbed a handfull of shimano, almost took me with him...

"Handful of shimano" hahahhaha.

I saw one guy have a good lie down on the first rocky descent when he ran out of courage and grabbed a handfull of shimano, almost took me with him...

"Handful of shimano" hahahhaha.