Newbie in Castelli Kit with underpants :)

The_Break

Had a big laugh at a newbee in our group today. Started riding last week after running for so many years. New bikes, new everything including a beautiful set of Castelli kit. Kept seeing these stripes in his bib short and thought the new kit was sort of overstretched or something. Then I noticed he was wearing striped underpants underneath his bib. We all had a good laugh at him. Hehe.

So wondering how many oldies still ride with underpants?

Dunno, but hooked this one group this morning, and some king was waffling on about how awesome his 29er is, and then he turns around and waffles at some dude about how the next big thing, and what all the frame manufacturers have agreed on, is 27.5.

F*&k me. It took all my self control not to switch him into the kerb.

Shame, Hope you did the right thing and told him not to wear undies. His gonna never want to ride again after all that pain.

Dunno, but hooked this one group this morning, and some king was waffling on about how awesome his 29er is, and then he turns around and waffles at some dude about how the next big thing, and what all the frame manufacturers have agreed on, is 27.5.

F*&k me. It took all my self control not to switch him into the kerb.

Surely everyone is entitled to their own opinion? You had the option to leave the group surely or not lock onto them in the 1st place

LOL... pity you didn't get a pic!

There is something seriously wrong with your request to see another mans undies!

Are you a Bulls supporter by any chance?

There is something seriously wrong with your request to see another mans undies!

LOL !!!!

:w00t:

Surely everyone is entitled to their own opinion? You had the option to leave the group surely or not lock onto them in the 1st place

Shame. Leave your sense of humour in your other pants, did you?

Shame. Leave your sense of humour in your other pants, did you?

Nah still have my sense of humor just don't cycle with it the whole time

Like guys who surf with gruds on under their wetsuits / boardies... just weird.

I think quite a few riders start out with wearing undies under their bibs.

I know when my son started "seriously" cycling it took a gentle hint or two to get him to realise that bibs are actually worn with nothing underneath.

Try telling a 13-14 year old that thinks he knows everything that what he knows is not how it works....