lego

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow some good memories, I was lucky enough that my folks bought us loads of Lego when we were kids, a lot went missing but what was left filled a 20l drum when separated!

Sorry if someone has posted something similar but here's a weblink to a site that has most of the old instruction sets ...

http://letsbuilditagain.com

And one of my faves as a kid ...

http://letsbuilditagain.com/free-lego-instructions.php?q=6985

:)

My son is getting real good at Legos and even though he is 5, he is coming up with the most amazing things. For me, I'm starting to see the real value in Legos for childhood development.

Remember, they are never too young to start and your never too old to keep on playing.

• 3 weeks later...

I watched an episode of "how its made" the other day showing, where they show how the guy designs all the new toys, he did the train set. What an awesome job :thumbup:

I watched an episode of "how its made" the other day showing, where they show how the guy designs all the new toys, he did the train set. What an awesome job :thumbup:

When I was really into building, I came across sites where you could download CAD programmes to design stuff, so you could build it before you build it, if you know what I mean.

Went into Look and Listen on the weekend and they had some Star Wars Lego sets on sale. One was a fighter ship thing - R1200 !!

Edited by robinh

• 1 month later...