OFFICIAL MODDERFONTEIN MTB TRAIL ANNOUNCEMENT

RickyTomCCMA

Ok fine i will go with Iron seeing that Eldorn only talks to guys with 29ers. :P :P

um you may eat your words when we go ................. Iron just got a new SS and its a 29er :blink:

Sorry son .

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok fine i will go with Iron seeing that Eldorn only talks to guys with 29ers. :P :P

If u go my speed, ill talk to u ;)

um you may eat your words when we go ................. Iron just got a new SS and its a 29er :blink:

Sorry son .

What you got Lad?

Hi All,

We are pleased to announce that Specialized has arrived with the Big Red Rig full of amazing bikes for all those interested in having a go.

It is not often that you get to ride the top of the range, most technically advanced model in the Specialized lineup, being the S-WORKS STUMPJUMPER FSR 29er, in real world conditions. Come throw your leg over this all carbon sub 11kg 130mm travel speed machine. Should that not be you cup of tea, we have Epics, Cambers, ladies specific 29ers, and a whole host of tope end road bikes.

See you at the trails.

Ricky .

Sounds good but more importantly a little bird told me about some exciting single speed news that might be happening at modders ,are you able to share more ?

Was a nice surprise to find Specialized there today, just wish I knew about it earlier, See Specialized announced the test ride day on thursday, already chatted to Ricky today, mentioned it was a bit short noticed... Next time

Something else, every park I've ridden, Yellow was easy, Green more difficult, Blue more and then black, sort of an unstated standard,

Knew there was a 16km route and a 35 km route, so when we got there we even asked someone else wanting to confirm, was told go Green, well discovered Green was 15/16km. so figured out by elimination that Yellow is the longer one, just to do some distance did Green a second time, from where the Specialized trucks were.

Total distance was 32km, parking to parking with 2 Green laps.

Also came across a couple of ladies, was having a ball, but scary, they were also thinking, yellow=easy, thinking they would have discovered, yellow not so short.

G

Was a nice surprise to find Specialized there today, just wish I knew about it earlier, See Specialized announced the test ride day on thursday, already chatted to Ricky today, mentioned it was a bit short noticed... Next time

Something else, every park I've ridden, Yellow was easy, Green more difficult, Blue more and then black, sort of an unstated standard,

Knew there was a 16km route and a 35 km route, so when we got there we even asked someone else wanting to confirm, was told go Green, well discovered Green was 15/16km. so figured out by elimination that Yellow is the longer one, just to do some distance did Green a second time, from where the Specialized trucks were.

Total distance was 32km, parking to parking with 2 Green laps.

Also came across a couple of ladies, was having a ball, but scary, they were also thinking, yellow=easy, thinking they would have discovered, yellow not so short.

G

Stop complaining man... you should have taken some pichas!!!!!

(firstly of the ladies, and secondly of the spez's)

You Okies from the south!!??!@#

Hi V,

Don't get me wrong, real nice park, with allot of potential.

The ladies, well 3 of them as said, 2 of prob about 50yrs old, and a 3rd of prob mid/late 40's.

And ye US south ones... you should know.

G

went there for the first time this weekend for the specialized day. Had an absolute jol. nice track can see alot of effort went into it. Would like to see some more technical sections but for now it was lots of fun. :thumbup:

Hi All

We have decided to extend the Specialized Test the Best weekend, to include the 23rd and 24th of June 2012.

So for all those who never made it or did not hear about it, now is your chance to come ride our bikes.

We look forward to you joining us this coming weekend.

Snacks and refreshments will be provided.