OFFICIAL MODDERFONTEIN MTB TRAIL ANNOUNCEMENT

RickyTomCCMA

HI ALL!!!

LONG TIME NO POST.

PLEASE ALL, SCHEDULE IN DIARIES A NIGHT RIDE STARTING AT 19H00 ON THE 08 SEPTEMBER 2012. THIS WILL BE AN AMERICAN START FROM 19H00 BUT ARRIVE ANYTIME FROM 17H00 TO REGISTER.

THIS WILL BE A CHARITY EVENT.

PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN LIGHT.

FOOD AND DRINKS WILL BE AVAILABLE.

THE USUAL RULES APPLY.

PLEASE RSVP: centralparktrails@gmail.com or PM me.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE!!!

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to draw up a map for the guy who lives opposite me and thought it may be worth while posting it here for all the people who always ask..

post-19733-0-80339000-1345572771.jpg

SIR M, I think I can see your white glove. :thumbup:

Hi Everyone - new hubster :clap: here

I've just got back into m-biking and took my wife for her second ride out to modderfontein on sunday morning - we rode the green route - for newbies - was a bit of a shocker and stress for the wife - someone has turned the green arrows so the route is running the opposite way to the red and orange in a lot of places.

please get the markers sorted out, it s not just dangerous but newbie green riders coming face-to-face with agro red riders wasnt fun - nearly landed in fists with some idiot red route rider :eek:

Edited by TimJ

Still havent managed to get to Modders due to a injury, Hopefully this saturday will be d-day. Anyone keen to join for the yellow loop.... Slowish and unfit riders......?

O an what happened to the slow and unfit group...The thread was running on last week monday, when I got back on friday it was gone???

Edited by Lock4

HI ALL!!!

LONG TIME NO POST.

PLEASE ALL, SCHEDULE IN DIARIES A NIGHT RIDE STARTING AT 19H00 ON THE 08 SEPTEMBER 2012. THIS WILL BE AN AMERICAN START FROM 19H00 BUT ARRIVE ANYTIME FROM 17H00 TO REGISTER.

THIS WILL BE A CHARITY EVENT.

PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN LIGHT.

FOOD AND DRINKS WILL BE AVAILABLE.

THE USUAL RULES APPLY.

PLEASE RSVP: centralparktrails@gmail.com or PM me.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL THERE!!!

So Ricky, a ride not a race right?

Hi

Is the modderfontein trail open during the week as well or only weekends?

What's the operating hours?

+1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, this Saturdays night ride will not be an MTN Qubheka night ride, but rather a normal night session at the park.

The gates will beopen until 22h30.

Entrance is the usual R40.00 or you can use you multi-card.

We look forward to seeing you there all there.

Was out at modderfontien today and did a 34km ride, nice to see the place is forever changing! Nice work guys! Keep it up!

Did the Yellow route on Sat. We must have missed some markers coz we only got 25Kms :huh: but it was a awesome ride.

The only issue was wasting 10mins @ the gate coz the guard was told to tell us to wait for some unknown reason :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Had a funny moment heading down the jeep track and followed a marker to the right only to find myself and my two mates standing in the middle of long grass off the trail where we met another 4 or 5 riders turning around to head back to the trail another 3 guys pulled into the bush. hahaha someone must have moved the marker!

Hi All,

Night Ride scheduled for Wednesday 19th Sept 2012.

Please see the post under "Group Rides" forum.

Look forward to seeing you all there.