Dumbass mountain bikers!!!!!

Cruz Addict

Damn. Brotherhood of mtb indeed :rolleyes:

Eldron's univeral method of passing slower riders:

1) 99% of people hear me coming and tend to move over with no request from me at all.

2) As soon as I see them moving to one side I say "passing on your right/left".

3) I pass right/left and give a quick "thanks man" on the way past.

4) In the corners, inexperienced riders tend to apex early and go wide on the exit. Be ready for it and as you are ducking through, say "I'm just coming through on the inside". :D

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way, how do you fit a guy and a bike into a bottle's neck so they can try it? It's like those ships in bottles. How do they do it?

In Durban we use bottle necks for other stuff

4) In the corners, inexperienced riders tend to apex early and go wide on the exit. Be ready for it and as you are ducking through, say "I'm just coming through on the inside". :D

I prefer the "king of the late brakers" move - I learned it watching Valentino Rossi. To be fair though Valentino's bike doesn't go fast enough these days to require brakes at all these days...

I prefer the "king of the late brakers" move - I learned it watching Valentino Rossi. To be fair though Valentino's bike doesn't go fast enough these days to require brakes at all these days...

Shame, he should have stayed with Yamaha (even Honda). I feel for the poor oke.

Shame, he should have stayed with Yamaha (even Honda). I feel for the poor oke.

The first race he had on the Yami at Phakisa when the Honda of Biaggi was quicker, was probably one of his best rides. He had that bike sideways through almost every turn trying to brake as late as he could! Was kinda hoping he could have a similar impact on the Ducati to be honest!

The first race he had on the Yami at Phakisa when the Honda of Biaggi was quicker, was probably one of his best rides. He had that bike sideways through almost every turn trying to brake as late as he could! Was kinda hoping he could have a similar impact on the Ducati to be honest!

I actually thought the Vali and Ducati would be a match made in heaven. Pity the two cannot get along.

I actually thought the Vali and Ducati would be a match made in heaven. Pity the two cannot get along.

Agreed! When Hayden is whipping your ass on the same bike you know it's time for some kind of intervention!

Agreed! When Hayden is whipping your ass on the same bike you know it's time for some kind of intervention!

Yeah, like going back to Yamaha. :devil: With Vali and Jorge on Yammi's, I think the chances of Stoner running away with the championship (again), will be greatly reduced.

How do you know if someone is riding a single speed?

They tell you.

Bwaaahahahahahaha.

I don't ride a single speed. Most times I'm fast but sometimes I can be flippen fast. I think they call that dual speed?

I don't ride a single speed. Most times I'm fast but sometimes I can be flippen fast. I think they call that dual speed?

SSers have 3 speed - sitting, standing and walking!

I wouldn't recommend a SS for you - too much wheel spin :clap:

You mean Dangle, don't you?

If you slip while walking the Cliffhanger single track at VG you will definitely dangle.

You mean Dangle, don't you?

I struggle walking with that bike of mine, even the past weekend at the Notties 100 I still couldn't get it over my heart to push the thing.