Chain Reaction

Terence Hope

Hi Guys, just wanted to find out how long does it normally take for orders from Chain Reaction to get to you? Please let me know, thinking of ordering some stuff but working on a tight deadline.

Using the most expensive shipping option, I've had it delivered on my desk on the 5th day from ordering (maximum it ever took was 7 days). Using the cheapest shipping option, it's taken up to 4 weeks and I had to fetch it from the post office.

Parcel force is normally 7 to 12 days for me to Louis Trichardt PO.

I just has some stuff Royal Mail - it took almost 3 weeks

2 weeks with royal mail untracked to CPT - worst case 3 weeks and that was near Christmas

parcel force 1 week to CPT, never longer.

always quicker to Jozi

Still better than Wiggle. Schmuks ship out of the US and it takes 3-4 weeks. They split my order, which pisses me off since everything was supposed to be in stock. First part of shipment arrived with 5 days, rest still waiting almost 3 weeks later,

CRC is usually with 10 days if there is no hold up at customs. Had orders that took 4-5 days

My last couple of orders have taken long to be dispatched.

I placed an order on the 21st April for a saddle. It is in stock, but has not been dispatched yet.

The order before that showed everything in stock when I placed the order, but was held up by about 4 items that they had to wait for stock before sending.I placed this order on the 2nd April, and it has just arrived at my post office.

Yep, last few orders been abit late in shipping off. But I've taken initiative to mail or call them if my order doesn't indicate it's been shipped within 6 hours of my order being placed. I always use DHL. But man, DHL ZA sucks donkeysballs when it comes to service.

but if everything goes as it normally does, then 3 - 4 days from when the order is placed. Order Monday, get it Thurs or Fri. Or Wed or Thurs, get it following Monday or Tues.

Edited by Capricorn

Still better than Wiggle. Schmuks ship out of the US and it takes 3-4 weeks. They split my order, which pisses me off since everything was supposed to be in stock. First part of shipment arrived with 5 days, rest still waiting almost 3 weeks later,

CRC is usually with 10 days if there is no hold up at customs. Had orders that took 4-5 days

Odd - had good service from Wiggle so far, also very responsive to enquiry emails. Pretty certain my orders shipped from UK as they were Parcel Force, which is a UK firm. They did split my order, but I knew one item was out of stock when I placed it and was happy to get most of the order early and the 1 part later.