Coffee machine

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen any locally. Wonder how well they work? would be great for espresso on the go. Pull a shot in the car on the way to work... At your desk...

Haven't seen any locally. Wonder how well they work? would be great for espresso on the go. Pull a shot in the car on the way to work... At your desk...

Mypressi SA

R1599

Found it. It is called a Mypressi

from their website "The TWIST gets its pressure (needed to make an espresso) from the same recyclable and affordable 8g pressure cartridges that have been safely used in whipped cream dispensers worldwide for over 80 years."

So cool! Take one riding, use your bombs to draw some shots of espresso before hitting that big gap ;)

from their website "The TWIST gets its pressure (needed to make an espresso) from the same recyclable and affordable 8g pressure cartridges that have been safely used in whipped cream dispensers worldwide for over 80 years."

So cool! Take one riding, use your bombs to draw some shots of espresso before hitting that big gap wink.png

Those cartridges used to be filled with Nitrous oxide.

We used to fill up empty cream dispensers and suck on them when i worked in a coffee shop years ago...

I think they are CO2 now.

Whata shame.

I use a Nespresso Pixie for my desk at work.

Yeah, I grabbed a Nespresso "U" this morning for my holiday house, so now I can enjoy a nice cuppa coffee when I am there over weekends and so on without lugging my big machine around.

Nespresso in Sandton this morning was chaos, people were standing three deep at the coffee bar and these little U machines were running out the door, the guy who served me said he alone had sold 9 today.eek.gif

Of course, I also topped up my Coconut capsule supply, but still no sign of the Christmas blend,....... I think I am starting to stress. biggrin.png

Since I bought my Nespresso machine my Russell Hobbs stands on the counter unused. If anyone is keen they can have it for R700.00. Practically brand new.

still no news on christmas blend?

Uh, Uh, nothing, better hurry or by the time it does arrive Christmas will be over. biggrin.png

Edited by GrumpyOldGuy

Made use of the free delivery option on Saturday. Despatched this morning so I hope to have by today....