French & Swiss Alps 2012

patches

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. Marks one? I'd lose the boxxer for the marzo tho. just for the trip. And unless the other bike has good brakes get those codes on there.

Yup, Sydney's ex-beast. I was playing with the idea of putting the 888 on there for the trip, but I don't want to bugger about too much as I only get the bike on Saturday & we leave Tuesday... I'll see how much time I have and what I'll be building across. It has Elixir Cr's on there so I plan just to do a rebleed and run with them.

Guest Omega Man

Yup, Sydney's ex-beast. I was playing with the idea of putting the 888 on there for the trip, but I don't want to bugger about too much as I only get the bike on Saturday & we leave Tuesday... I'll see how much time I have and what I'll be building across. It has Elixir Cr's on there so I plan just to do a rebleed and run with them.

Sweet. And mark ride like a btich so it's practically new. hahaha. You are gonna have such a sick time over there. Quite jealous now.

Edited by Omega Man

Here's the first pic... 2am and we're eating McDs in Dubai

http://img.tapatalk.com/536fdb21-e352-cb0c.jpg

What no direct flight straight for the MUTZIG :mellow:

What no direct flight straight for the MUTZIG :mellow:

hahaha, not for Peach and I. But I know for a fact that super_mil is very excited about the mutzig.

As for direct flights... They're rare and about 1.5x the price.

Flying into Geneva

http://img.tapatalk.com/56c2831c-90d6-73d0.jpg

Very very nice picture.

hahaha, not for Peach and I. But I know for a fact that super_mil is very excited about the mutzig.

As for direct flights... They're rare and about 1.5x the price.

Id prob pay the 1.5x xtra,evrytime you land & takeoff 25%increased chance of coffin :w00t: :eek:

Well buy some french girls mutzig atleast its Guaranteed :w00t:

This is such torture!

I have a huge project, which will already keep me up late into the night for the next few weeks. BUT, since next week Wednesday is a public holiday, I could take Thursday/Friday and make a long weekend trip. My sensible side is saying I should stay and focus on the work. My crazy downhiller side is saying **** it, let's ride!

What to do, what to do...

This is such torture!

I have a huge project, which will already keep me up late into the night for the next few weeks. BUT, since next week Wednesday is a public holiday, I could take Thursday/Friday and make a long weekend trip. My sensible side is saying I should stay and focus on the work. My crazy downhiller side is saying **** it, let's ride!

What to do, what to do...

If its not such a mission & you will get a decent amount of riding in ,then go visit some safas by dem frogs :thumbup:

I hate you right now

you hating and you haven't even seen me rolling yet :lol:

Great timing guys, looks like you should have some good summer weather for awhile

Enjoy :thumbup:

Oh yeah, 1st day on the slopes and beautiful weather... it musta been 24ish.