Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Lol. Reminds me. I still need to try to get up tokai in a gear that would be considered as "ss" worthy. This weekend I think.

Or just fetch my SS! Not this weekend though mine gonna have a jol at houw hoek

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could do that, yeeeeesssss...

How tall are you?

I are small man, 1690mm Tall. Small frame. Check OnOne Inbred geometry!

I are small man, 1690mm Tall. Small frame. Check OnOne Inbred geometry!

To add its a 100mm stem, mate of mine rode it he's about 1730mm. He said it was okay for him.

Edited by Meezo

To add its a 100mm stem, mate of mine rode it he's about 1730mm. He said it was okay for him.

Bugger. I'm 1.82m... was gonna suggest a bike swap. But yaeh... erm, thanks!

Bugger. I'm 1.82m... was gonna suggest a bike swap. But yaeh... erm, thanks!

No stress, you coulda taken it. I've got a geared bike to ride (insert shy emoticon here)

No stress, you coulda taken it. I've got a geared bike to ride (insert shy emoticon here)

Sure I'd be able to ride it, but it may feel a bit strange at first!!! Plus - seatpost will need to be loooong. Unless I'm just out of the saddle all the time.

Anyway. Shot for the offer dude...

I've not seen a thread like this one this website so I thought I would start one... essentially it is too boast about your latest cycling related purchases.

This is mine. Collected today. 112g.

post-23727-0-29574400-1338562481.jpg

by the end of day three of a stage race your arse is going to fall off!!…….

Got myself these Renthal bars and ordered a new One Industries jersey and to top it all off I paid R150 for a brand new Fox CTD rear shock for the Missus Zula because they lost hers when I sent it in for a service.

post-29780-0-16049300-1398795555_thumb.jpg

post-29780-0-20079600-1398795582_thumb.jpg

My 140mm rotor arrived, and it fits!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Been using V-brakes at the rear on my SS, as the "standard" 160mm rotor does not fit the frame (Old Silverback which came with V-brakes :blush: ). Now just to wait for the brake adaptor for the 140mm rotor, then a whole new world of braking power awaits me on my SS. No more dreading the muddy rides.

Sure I'd be able to ride it, but it may feel a bit strange at first!!! Plus - seatpost will need to be loooong. Unless I'm just out of the saddle all the time.

Anyway. Shot for the offer dude...

If you're looking to try out single speed, you can borrow my SS once the brakes are sorted. Medium. I'm 1.76m, so it might be a bit small, but the seat can be raised.

If you're looking to try out single speed, you can borrow my SS once the brakes are sorted. Medium. I'm 1.76m, so it might be a bit small, but the seat can be raised.

Sweet. Shot for the offer, bro. Will definitely take you up on it sometime.

Sweet. Shot for the offer, bro. Will definitely take you up on it sometime.

Cool. Just give me a shout when you're keen. Brakes should be sorted by next week.

Have you got pics of what you looking, might have an adaptor, shoulda asked got a 140mm rotor too. Oops

Have you got pics of what you looking, might have an adaptor, shoulda asked got a 140mm rotor too. Oops

DAMN!!! Ordered rotor and adaptor from Buycycle. Rotor was delivered today, adaptor to follow. Thanks for the offer.