Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a Da Bomb fan, for almost 15 years.

Just did not post anything before. :blush:

I REALLY wanted a cherry bomb frameset for a good long time. Until the reign X cane along a few years back, and they no longer had my size in the cherry, it was going to be my steed... when I had the cash

Just need to get a shorter stem now,my 100mm one seems to be a bit long.Will see how it handles this weekend.

I went from a 90mm to a 60mm stem and got me those rapide 780mm bars and its a whole new ball game. Handling is fantastic, you wont regret it.

I went from a 90mm to a 60mm stem and got me those rapide 780mm bars and its a whole new ball game. Handling is fantastic, you wont regret it.

I put my 60mm stem from my singlespeed on this afternoon,will test it over the weekend to see how it feels.

So my first 'extra' purchases after my actual bike purchase was from Andrew at Performance bikes! A big thanks to him for sorting out a hiccup we had, then my new toy arrived yesterday. Then today I decided to pop into a bike shop in Durbancurryville that I had never seen before, and spotted a set of grips I had been searching for, so I couldn't leave them there now could I?! So, introducing my very snazzy Funn Tactic pedals, and Ergo GP-1 grips!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/gazzgadget/Bikes/20151014_160021_zpseondgprl.jpg

Can't wait to try them out, though I need to buy some nice Shimano MT44's first before I can actually use them! 

Cheers

G!

So my first 'extra' purchases after my actual bike purchase was from Andrew at Performance bikes! A big thanks to him for sorting out a hiccup we had, then my new toy arrived yesterday. Then today I decided to pop into a bike shop in Durbancurryville that I had never seen before, and spotted a set of grips I had been searching for, so I couldn't leave them there now could I?! So, introducing my very snazzy Funn Tactic pedals, and Ergo GP-1 grips!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/gazzgadget/Bikes/20151014_160021_zpseondgprl.jpg

Can't wait to try them out, though I need to buy some nice Shimano MT44's first before I can actually use them!

Cheers

G!

I had a set of Ergo grips on my ht, actually still do and now I've put a set on my full susser as well, although heavier than many sponge type grips, I really like them very much. They helped a lot with hands going numb. Edited by BSG

Just got this, hope it will comfort my "lower back". :whistling:

Please let me know how this seat works out for you, I am using a tundra and its keeeeling me! Love the look of this seat!