Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the nicest M9 in the country. And there's only 4 that I know of.

I'll call it my "summer in France" bike.

Thanks man. Wouldn't have been on it's way to me without your help. Really appreciate it.

Guest Omega Man

I'll call it my "summer in France" bike.

Thanks man. Wouldn't have been on it's way to me without your help. Really appreciate it.

Ssshh. No F words!

Finally the wheels are built.....Now to decide if the bike goes ss or old school 3x9spd or even 1x9.

Dartmoor Raider rims

Wheelsmith db spokes with brass nipples

Super Star Components hubs

Nice wheels man! Got me some gold Dartmoor raiders on gold switch evo's waiting for my new machine to be built in a few weeks.

So my Bell helmet took a fall a few months ago and I had been holding back on the crash replacement for the Super to hit our shores and finally it happened.

post-31228-1389388322,0194.jpg

Then I stumbled across some info that Greg Minnaar Cycles had been shipped the even newer Bell all mountain lid. The Bell Stoker, a cheaper alternative to the Bell super. I just could not help myself when I found out that GMC received the only 6 to arrive in SA (for now) and that they were selling for a mere R570,00!

post-31228-1389388649,4257.jpg

Edited by Nofearnofun