Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Early launch 2015 Rider First Engineered Tarmac S-Works.

Awesome, A T!

Have many swift miles and new PBs!

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave my bike in today to replace the stock Formula C1 brakes with XT. Tried hard, but just couldn't get myself to like the former after coming from XTs on previous bike. Constant play on rear brake lever even after having fixed, very noisy rotor, stopping power seemed less.

nope, not locally. I dont think we have local representation for Renthal IIRC but I could be wrong. I went with a 40mm. It's a bit of a forward looking purchase for the next frame ;)

and yes, I still have the duo, 50mm unit.

You know where to send it ????. So I take it with this forward purchase the frame choice is nearing its final decision..

or you could just remove the whole face plate and bolt on when in place :ph34r: looks nice the stem btw

someone tried to explain what you were on about.. but the key is to note 240 degrees.go draw it quickly. You'll then see why you can't just push it on. oh and there is no face plate. its two separate clamps that must slide on as i previously described.

You know where to send it . So I take it with this forward purchase the frame choice is nearing its final decision..

hahahaha ;)

the new frame is a 5 horse race, and unfortunately, option E is the easiest to obtain. The rest are externally sourced, and none ship here as a matter of normal business. uurgh :(

Kinda like the Ritchey C260 stem?

Note the bolts are not positioned at 180 degrees, but in this case at the 260 degree mark.

http://ritcheylogic.com/media/catalog/product/cache/7/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/w/c/wcs-carbon-matrix-c260-gloss-ud-stem.jpg

Kinda like the Ritchey C260 stem?

Note the bolts are not positioned at 180 degrees, but in this case at the 260 degree mark.

http://ritcheylogic.com/media/catalog/product/cache/7/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/w/c/wcs-carbon-matrix-c260-gloss-ud-stem.jpg

Nope, other way around. So the stem-side section is 80 degrees. The open side is 240 degrees.