Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post-3056-0-65680500-1408735749_thumb.png

Weird I sent my HX850 off today, was the last part of my gaming pc that I had to sell.

All funds going to a new MTB though so not a bad thing, just tough saying goodbye to a hobby I put so much time into.

Weird I sent my HX850 off today, was the last part of my gaming pc that I had to sell.

All funds going to a new MTB though so not a bad thing, just tough saying goodbye to a hobby I put so much time into.

Yeah.

Look, it's probably going to be more an HTPC than a gaming pc, but when I whip out CSS, Farcry, Crysis or COD or Skyrim, I want the experience to be flawless.

Haha! You will be back.

Left Counter-Strike Source 'for good' when I started studying. Bought a cheap laptop. Lasted for 5 years.

5 years later and I decided to start playing Counter-Strike Global Offensive. This quickly led to buying a new PC, with SSD and all the new toys.

Now all I can say is: I should never have stopped. Lost my touch and I am frustrating the living **** out off myself. I now realised what I have missed! Really should never have stopped.

Yeah.

Look, it's probably going to be more an HTPC than a gaming pc, but when I whip out CSS, Farcry, Crysis or COD or Skyrim, I want the experience to be flawless.

CSS? Played it religiously in school, was in a clan with Capricorn.

It is all about CSGO now! :D

(although Cap won't bite on CSGO)

Edited by vdLRSA

Haha! You will be back.

Left Counter-Strike Source 'for good' when I started studying. Bought a cheap laptop. Lasted for 5 years.

5 years later and I decided to start playing Counter-Strike Global Offensive. This quickly led to buying a new PC, with SSD and all the new toys.

Now all I can say is: I should never have stopped. Lost my touch and I am frustrating the living **** out off myself. I now realised what I have missed! Really should never have stopped.

Lol! I know what you mean. I used to game when I was in the UK (latency? What's that!?) And that was on HL2 and CS. Then Q3A as well. Then left the UK and didn't touch a game until I bought Crysis last year, to run on my work laptop. I had run a few sessions of Clancy's Rainbow 6, but that is about it and you can't compare that to an FPS like CSS or Q3A.

Forgot pretty much everything. Response time way up. Suckage meter overload.

CSS? Played it religiously in school, was in a clan with Capricorn.

It is all about CSGO now! :D

(although Cap won't bite on CSGO)

You were with cap?! LOOOOL! and no, he made me buy CSS. Even though we both had CSGO. Can't wait to play it on a computer that doesn't suck.

But how's how many ppl are running aimbots lately!? Wtf.

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

You were with KP?! LOOOOL! and no, he made me buy CSS. Even though we both had CSGO. Can't wait to play it on a computer that doesn't suck.

But how's how many ppl are running aimbots lately!? Wtf.

Yeah, he is full of ****. :P CSGO is becoming huge. It is a better game. Has some problems, but all together a better game. ESL just had $250000 tournament with one match hitting 400k spectators.

Download CSGO! Add me at vdLRSA on Steam.

EDIT: Check this out: http://www.pcgamer.com/2014/08/18/the-best-highlights-from-csgos-esl-one-cologne-2014-tournament/

Edited by vdLRSA