Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Went looking for new shorts yesterday and only ones I could find that were near a decent quality (Leatt) were nearly R2500 odd.  :eek: 

So went for online and got a new wardrobe that is way better quality for less thanks to Flare Co and a few sale items.

post-63184-0-94063700-1526970545_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yo-yo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went looking for new shorts yesterday and only ones I could find that were near a decent quality (Leatt) were nearly R2500 odd.  :eek: 

So went for online and got a new wardrobe that is way better quality for less thanks to Flare Co and a few sale items.

attachicon.gifnewwardrobe.jpg

are they a local company?

are they a local company?

They are a UK company. I was wanting we featured 4 way stretch shorts & their tops seem to be pretty light weight & good for our summers so I took a gamble on them. Birthday is coming so is a present from me to me & family members are coming back from visiting expats in Scotland so can bring over. It's a shame that not many manufacturers really put thought into jerseys and shorts & just do the same thing over and over again. 

Seems to be from the UK.

import duties will be interesting when added to the price

EDIT: I see this was covered in a reply by Yo Yo about the same time I hit the send button

Edited by Hairy

EDIT: I see this was covered in a reply by Yo Yo about the same time I hit the send button

Unfortunately I have been bitten in the past by that surprise when they land. Almost sent the package back. 

NCR

bialetti-mini-express-double-serve-p442-

24_1_af3ce260-64e6-4666-a03d-e21ceb509c9

35413_700_1.jpg

Have you used it yet? My mocca pot spatters so much when it nears the end, I’m keen to hear if this makes such a clean cup as in the picture. Since I got my aeropress the pot has taken a back seat. I’m keen to get one of those aeropress things that add more pressure so it makes an esspresso shot.

Ja I googled it as soon as I saw it. Looks damn nice! I’ll also have to wait for someone to come over tho.

Have you used it yet? My mocca pot spatters so much when it nears the end, I’m keen to hear if this makes such a clean cup as in the picture. Since I got my aeropress the pot has taken a back seat. I’m keen to get one of those aeropress things that add more pressure so it makes an esspresso shot.

interesting, i have the aeropress and could never get it right, this is for my trip to saudi in july!

best coffee they have their is starbucks and costs more than a tjoep so coming prepared this time

interesting, i have the aeropress and could never get it right, this is for my trip to saudi in july!

best coffee they have their is starbucks and costs more than a tjoep so coming prepared this time

Hahahahaha! Pitty I’m in SA then. We have some good coffee this side of the border. Edited by Pieter1

Hahahahaha! Pitty I’m in SA then. We have some good coffee this side of the border.

hopefully not in the cape, i'm back end aug early sept, i have to show you around!

hopefully not in the cape, i'm back end aug early sept, i have to show you around!

Ah man thats when we are here again... Ja man I’m itching to have a lekker ride in CT.