2012 94.7

Agteros

Just paid and entered the event. Hopefully this will be a fast(ish/er) one. No funny bicycles, no riding with buddies. Just Go! Go! Go!

Would like to do a sub 2:45, will have to wait and see what the day yields though :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this years race will be easier than last years 94.7? (or tougher??)

Last year my bike weighed 20kg, and had one massively over geared gear. This year my bike will be a max of 8.8kg and it has 20 gears. It'll be easier!!!!

I mean in terms of the route? Although it is the same it is still different. Lots of factors people are unaware of.

Did a 3hour 20 last year... Started in Group R... Will like a a sub 3 hour this year. Good Luck!!!

I mean in terms of the route? Although it is the same it is still different. Lots of factors people are unaware of.

:huh: What factors are you refering to?

Last year my bike weighed 20kg, and had one massively over geared gear. This year my bike will be a max of 8.8kg and it has 20 gears. It'll be easier!!!!

20kgs? What did you have on it?

I will try for that ever illusive 3 hours.....

I am running the Otter trail run however so I will only start serious cycling after 15th of October.

What date is the 94.7?

At least my weight will be the best it has been during that time of the year!!

I will try for that ever illusive 3 hours.....

I am running the Otter trail run however so I will only start serious cycling after 15th of October.

What date is the 94.7?

At least my weight will be the best it has been during that time of the year!!

you and me both. The very elusive sub 3hr. The only time I ever managed a sub 3 was many years ago (when I was much lighter) doing a 2h58 the race in those days was called the star 100 and was actually 115km