2012 94.7

Agteros

had the same, turns out "i didnt provide and email address but only my cell nr and id nr"

Came right. Used "Di' this time instead of "Diane" and it worked.

Start group I - 7:07 start. My poor folks who take me every year are going to curse my improved cycling with such an early start.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im riding to the start from edenvale and back home after if anyone wants to tag along send me a pm.

In the 'alphabet soup' my friend w00t.gif one day when I'm big like you and H ph34r.png

So you in VB/C ?? thumbup1.gif

Just some advice since I know you do a lot more MTB events than road events.

NO STOPPING for pictures !!!!!

This is a race!!

Only stop when you've crossed the finish line.

Is there any point in trying to change seeding? I am really convinced that I can go sub 3 (and maybe a little better). Unfortunately only two of my races show on Pedal Power calculater. I am now in "L" - from previous posts it appears difficult for an average guy to do 3 from here. Can one try to amend this or is it tickets till next time?

How many races must you do before you get a seeding? I just done the Jacaranda Bestmed in 3h30, does that count at all? Where can you actually see your seeding index? I start in LL batch, was hoping for something slightly better with the 3h30 mellow.png

They will not use Bestmed Jacaranda's results from this year only 2011. you can always ask for a reseed at registration where they would take your recent results and work out your new seeding. This comes at a cost though.

150 bucks for re-seeding. Wonder if its worth it, or are they going to take my money and bumb me up 1 group to shut me up?

Is there any point in trying to change seeding? I am really convinced that I can go sub 3 (and maybe a little better). Unfortunately only two of my races show on Pedal Power calculater. I am now in "L" - from previous posts it appears difficult for an average guy to do 3 from here. Can one try to amend this or is it tickets till next time?

I also want to know. I am starting 40 minutes later than last year and I have improved my time with an hour last year...

Pedal power should run a new seeding run this Wednesday "I hope" so check if you improved after that and find out if it would be worth your money to do a reseed.

Anyone have a link showing the start batch and the expected finsihing time?

This was from last years thread.

I expect the times will be slightly better with the route being slightly shorter...

post-6252-0-69163700-1351514798_thumb.png

This was from last years thread.

I expect the times will be slightly better with the route being slightly shorter...

Is that average/expected times for the groups? Wonder how they work that one out. last year there was only 16 people from the "M" group who went under 3:16

Edited by Bianchisti

Pedal power should run a new seeding run this Wednesday "I hope" so check if you improved after that and find out if it would be worth your money to do a reseed.

Great answer thx. Unfortunately money and energy has been spent already.... I am likely to try any little advantage (like actually training harder!)