Joy- She Replied!!!

RexFuzzle

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if you know what a gym is, but it is where I go to build my muscles which I hope will make me more attractive to my hopefully future wife.

Bummer... There goes the idea of sending the Malema Picture...

Here it is:

Dearest,

Thanks for your message. How are you doing ? i hope you are doing great ! Well to be sincere, i am short of words because i do not really know how to express my feelings and situation here, i am really going through some difficulties here in Senegal.

To start with, My name is Joy Johnson from ivory coast, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before) and now I am 23 years of age residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. I am seriously looking for an honest man who can show me true love and someone who can show me concerned and attention never to betray me. Age or distance does not matter , i only need a true love or friendship.

About my parents, My late father Dr David Johnson was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd), and he was the Special adviser to the former Head of State (late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house early one morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.I was the only survived because i was away from home during the incident, and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal, where I am leaving now as a refugee in a refugee camp.I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are my photos before the civil war. I would also like to see more of your pictures if you have any.. I will send you a telephone number to reach me on the next email ! I am for real ,so be honest with me so that i can visit you soonest after knowing you better!

Your Forever

Joy Johnson

I was not expecting it...

EDIT: Added picture that was easily found on many sites... that she sent me as her own...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8VKUf5dGgQY/T7E7Vc42hmI/AAAAAAAABXw/btr1mnsmM7I/s320/1.JPG

Now reply and tell her how devistating that is and you can get her to south africa, and you have contacts to get her citizen ship and a job, but the job broker wants R5000 cash, he will then send her a plane ticket and a work contract. As soon as she arrives, she will get a south african ID document. And if they want your bank details register on paypal and tell them to pay you via paypal.

Edited by covie

No man, tell her you are a nigerian prince living in exile and you need her help to move hidden millions out of the country............

Hahahaha love it!!! Want to know what she replies.... Send it already......

Hahahaha love it!!! Want to know what she replies.... Send it already......

I like the Malema idea. Seriously. You could go with how your comrades have kicked you out etc. and use a photo!!!

I found a 'good' picture of comrade julias which I attached:

http://media.2oceansvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/julius-malema.jpeg

Lets see if she replies...

Should I invite her to gmail... Google wants to know... then we could chat, wow, so many opportunities! :wub:

I found a 'good' picture of comrade julias which I attached:

http://media.2oceansvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/julius-malema.jpeg

Lets see if she replies...

Weren't you the one looking for d@@s ... at least now you will look like one in any language!?

Look on www.419eater.com for some ideas.

they do it with style

Edited by RABUBI

Dear well beloved Joy

When I got your letter I got a bird in my hart. Never before have I been so compasionate about a letter. I have been so without a person in my life and now to hear from so special a person you are. My mama who is late now said to me to use her dollars to spoil a fancy lady one day that is you. You must come see me much soon. I can get you visa and travel document in hurry from a locally. He say he need $1000 which you just pay. Because alredy I love you I will pay $750 to you account. All I need is $250 for you to pay. As my mama money is all in gold bar in bank I ask you to help this one time to pay other moneys. Please I beg you to send me your bank detail so I can give $750 so you can be together. Alredy I am longing for you.

Your beloved

Uran R Sole