Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter Sagan. He can get to the line more often than Cav, who struggles to climb. :thumbup:

Did you see how he (Cav) was doing on the ZLMTour He seems to have worked on the climbing.

Did you see how he (Cav) was doing on the ZLMTour He seems to have worked on the climbing.

I read about that.

:whistling:

Gonna be a lekka contest for the Green Jersey.

Edited by Puncheur

I've changed my GC prediction, it now looks like this:

1. Wiggins

2. Evans (hope he wins, but if I'm realistic, W and Sky will be simply too strong)

3. Gesink, based on his Suise performance.

Sky 1, 2 & 3 this year in Paris with the Yellow going to Twiggy, Green to Froome and KOM to Cav'! Wonder if Paddy Power would give me good odds on that.

Nee, ag please dnr I hope not. Those Sky commentators will never shut up about it!

I've changed my GC prediction, it now looks like this:

1. Wiggins

2. Evans (hope he wins, but if I'm realistic, W and Sky will be simply too strong)

3. Gesink, based on his Suise performance.

if you're peaking to TDS, its way too early for TDF... you need to start peaking around the middle of the TDF to win it..

So Frankie S has cried off this years tour “I don't want to be captain. I can't continue to perform at top level,” and followed it up with " “I don't want to be named as the leader, because if I put in a disappointing performance, then everyone can afterwards complain that I was not good enough."

40 year olds in the RS team announced, a second placer and Mandy's conjoined twin. Really hope Jens picks something up this year, I wonder when he will actually retire.

Fabian Cancellara (SUI), Tony Gallopin (FRA), Chris Horner (USA), Andreas Kloeden (GER), Maxime Monfort (BEL), Yaroslav Popovych (UKR), Frank Schleck (LUX), Jens Voigt (GER), Haimar Zubeldia (ESP)

http://www.jensvoigtfacts.com/ ::

Lance Armstrong was born the day after Jens Voigt. However, Jens immediately attacked and by the Texan's 13th birthday Jens had already turned 16.

Edited by hellocolour

JB isn’t that great and that the team was definitely run by LA. Old news to some. Confirmed for me now.

:thumbup:

Wiggins will not win it as he will fall on the second mountain stage and then will not be able to recover, Gesink will bunnyhop over him and get second behind Evans

Was thinking about tours gone past and reading this article about all the classic tour jerseys. I'd have to say my all times are the Cafe De Colombia and the La Vie Claire ones when Lemond was riding.

post-15825-0-45324300-1340107614.jpg

Wiggins will not win it as he will fall on the second mountain stage and then will not be able to recover, Gesink will bunnyhop over him and get second behind Evans

Impossible. Gesink will break a collarbone in the prologue...

Amazing that Flavio Becca chose to support JB when Bob Stapleton was looking for a sponsor for one of the greatest teams that ever raced. Even if they did come the dark doping days of T-Telekom and T-Mobile.

Or maybe he offered and Bob said no thanks, too dodgy for my high ideals.

Voeckler in recovery with an eina knee.

Should make it in time for le Tour.

Otherwise, I guess, Rolland will be Europcar's nr 1 man.

Edited by Puncheur