Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

Looking forward to the duel between master sprinter Cav, Sagan the great, The Gorilla and the rest...

He aint no great yet.

Secondly he is a lazy tail sucking slob who should give huge thanks to Fabian for his win yesterday.

Thanks to Fabian they managed to keep the bunch away.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D - I was out for a late lunch in the weak winter sunshine up here in JHB so I only got home and switched on with about 25kms to go, didnt see much scenery but I would imagine the forests are quite magnificent.

Indeed, it was a stirring final 10 odd kms, Sagan must now surely be the favorite for the white Jersey this year and a serious contender for the green I think, he hardly even looked out of breath.

Scenery was quite nice, but the "racing" was pretty boring even watching it on Fast Forward x 30 did not liven it up much.

He aint no great yet.

Secondly he is a lazy tail sucking slob who should give huge thanks to Fabian for his win yesterday.

Well said! Sagan was like a leach yesterday.

He aint no great yet.

Fabian must be seriously thick. He breaks, guys go with him, he waves his arms about for them to do their turn, they laugh at him, he carries on pulling them, they jump him for the win.

Being doing this for a while.

But he does get the "I'm the strongest man in the peloton" award. From himself!

At the tender age of 22 Sagan was the master of the day.

Well said! Sagan was like a leach yesterday.

Yeah I didn't like his approach either. Sure they had different end goals but he had a lot left and could've helped but parasited instead.

Then to go on and celebrate like that as well. :thumbdown:

Yes, maybe that's pro racing but respect and admiration was earned by Fabian yesterday. Not so Sagan.

I love this...

From the Tony Martin Interview on cyclingnews...

"My hand hurts and riding along I felt every pothole," he told Radsport-News.com after the stage.

no wonder....

Fabian must be seriously thick. He breaks, guys go with him, he waves his arms about for them to do their turn, they laugh at him, he carries on pulling them, they jump him for the win.

OK, I concede, Sagan is a great. (not)

Mark my words, like many before him, you won't hear his name in years to come.

Fabian thick you say.

Well if wanting to retain the yellow jersey a little longer for your sponsor and ultimately yourself and meaning that you will do whatever it takes to keep the bunch off your tail to gain that extra second (all that whilst carrying a leach) means you are thick, then I'll take the thick prize with me.

:D - I was out for a late lunch in the weak winter sunshine up here in JHB so I only got home and switched on with about 25kms to go, didnt see much scenery but I would imagine the forests are quite magnificent.

Indeed, it was a stirring final 10 odd kms, Sagan must now surely be the favorite for the white Jersey this year and a serious contender for the green I think, he hardly even looked out of breath.

Scenery was quite nice, but the "racing" was pretty boring even watching it on Fast Forward x 30 did not liven it up much.

I walked in with 16 kms to go just before the breakaway got caught so got very excited. Really liked Liege but I do get excited about lush greenery, beautifull roses etc etc :clap: :clap: .... but what do you expect? I live in the desert! :(

:thumbup:

Yeah I didn't like his approach either. Sure they had different end goals but he had a lot left and could've helped but parasited instead.

Yes, maybe that's pro racing but respect and admiration was earned by Fabian yesterday. Not so Sagan.

Unless of course you are a Sagan fan and a little besotted by the youngster.

Respect gets earned and in the world of professional cycling, winning many races in one season doesn't neccesarily bring that respect.

That's why we love the Jens and the Sparticus.

That's why people love Pantani and Zabel to name a few.

My guess, and if I am wrong, I will humbly apologise, but this three week fiasco is going to eat this youngster alive.

Dangle Spartacus IS GREAT, I think too much is being made of Sagan sucking his wheel for his debut win in his debut stage in his debut tour.

Spartacus will do that again and again, he is so strong when he jumps but he will rarely win if someone goes with him.

He aint no great yet.

That's what many media reporters call him.

He is great. He is not Great as in legendary. I agree.

About the wheelsucking - he was the only rider who could stay on Fabulous Fabian's wheel.

It's called racing.

Aw come on why would he help FC, PS best chance to win was to stay behind FC as long as possibe.

If he had helped FC and lost the stage everyone including his DS would be calling him an idjit.

Thats racing, as unpleasant as it is thats how it works...

Dangle Spartacus IS GREAT, I think too much is being made of Sagan sucking his wheel for his debut win in his debut stage in his debut tour.

Spartacus will do that again and again, he is so strong when he jumps but he will rarely win if someone goes with him.

Cancellara must rethink his tactics.

He lost many a races with his going all guns blazing.

Other riders have been exploiting that.

I'm glad he managed to retain yellow.