Tour de France 2012

'Dale

Who will win the 2012 Tour de France?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win The 2012 Tour De France?

• Cadel Evans
    • Frank Schleck
    • Bradley Wiggins
    • Jurgen van der Broeck
    • Levi Leipheimer
    • Robert Gesink
    • Vincenzo Nibali
    • Alejandro Valverde
    • Other (please specify)

It was actually from his twitter feed.

Oh that platform where they allow a limited amount of words.

I actually watched his interview yesterday, it was good.

The d@@s of the day award had to go to Phil for likening him to Merckx.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen so many people blow their load over the" flavour of the month" only for them to fade in to obscurity.

Nothing wrong with that, why else watch racing? Or your thread!

Also, don't try and sensationalize everything, say it as it is.

Fabian cancellara@f_cancellara

Hard day will ending now.awesome job from @RSNT boys.nice result on the finish,sagan is just to strong

Edited by Dangle

Yeah, heard that and though it might be bit premature.....

In any case, in my eyes Sagan redeemed himself yesterday with a true power performance. My fickle mind likes the chappy a bit more today.

In any case, in my eyes Sagan redeemed himself yesterday with a true power performance. My fickle mind likes the chappy a bit more today.

I agree with you fully here, that was certainly an all out power performance.

C'mon Dangle say it, just say it once:

Peter 'the GREAT' Sagan Merckx (hahahaha)

The upstart is giving it horns for sure!

Phil is so past his best. The repetition in the commentary, not only on the day, but from year to year is just tedious.

Paul and Phil just miss too much and their interpretation of so many events is just so wrong.

Me too, great ride.

I agree with you fully here, that was certainly an all out power performance.

+1, die laaitie kan ry...ons almal stem saam, maar om n "great" te wees moet hy nog n paar sakke sout opeet

C'mon Dangle say it, just say it once:

Peter 'the GREAT' Sagan Merckx (hahahaha)

The upstart is giving it horns for sure!

When Nino won his first few races of the year everyone went jags over him and 650 B.

Burry wins on Sunday and he is a National Hero again, what are they going to do when he takes gold in London :whistling: :whistling:

I have seen too many come and go, too many promising riders and they totally lose the plot, I said much earlier in the thread, if he is still doing this in 5 years time, he could be a great.

As for yesterday, that was a pure power performance.

Phil is so past his best. The repetition in the commentary, not only on the day, but from year to year is just tedious.

Paul and Phil just miss too much and their interpretation of so many events is just so wrong.

It's all those books they have to read on Castles so they totally lose track of racing :clap:

+1, die laaitie kan ry...ons almal stem saam, maar om n "great" te wees moet hy nog n paar sakke sout opeet

And still manage to catch Sannie's eye in the process and without fellie's that could be a tough job.

I dont understand the issue, why cant people just look at Sagan's wins and say, "Terrific wins young man, I am happy for you" who knows what the future holds, I dont, we dont, and he doesn't either, but right now he is winning stages at the biggest stage race in the world and making it look easy,............. lets just celebrate that.!

.....I also like the fact he makes the sign of the cross on winning, kind of makes me think he acknowledges who gave him his great talent.

And still manage to catch Sannie's eye in the process and without fellie's that could be a tough job.

I must say, one rider I've been impressed by so far in the Tour is Edvald Boasson Hagen :thumbup:

post-26427-0-79550900-1341383818.jpg

Indeed, I agree with you, they really need to put both of them out to pasture, Mathew Keenan is such a breath of fresh air, I am like....why are the two P's here anyway.?

..................I think if I hear "did you know its the nervous energy"? once more, I am gonna scream.!

I dont understand the issue, why cant people just look at Sagan's wins and say, "Terrific wins young man, I am happy for you" who knows what the future holds, I dont, we dont, and he doesn't either, but right now he is winning stages at the biggest stage race in the world and making it look easy,............. lets just celebrate that.!

.....I also like the fact he makes the sign of the cross on winning, kind of makes me think he acknowledges who gave him his great talent.

+1