Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But that's what I'm getting at. He said that he wasn't interesting in fighting anymore in recent comments, but then again, he vowed not to fight anything after his settling a suit following the LA Confidentiel thing.

He also vowed his racing days were over and then he returned to race TdF again.

But that's what I'm getting at. He said that he wasn't interesting in fighting anymore in recent comments, but then again, he vowed not to fight anything after his settling a suit following the LA Confidentiel thing.

I still find him quite interesting.

Here's another worthy read…

It's Not About the Lance: http://inrng.com/201...rges-armstrong/

Exerts:

"If the people are cleared, that’s it, end of story. If the charges stick then those involved may likely face lengthy bans from the sport, longer than the simple two year ban for a first offence."

"Summary

It’s tempting to see this as yet another attempt to pin doping charges on Lance Armstrong, his celebrity name stands out. Instead this is a wider alleged conspiracy by the management as opposed to employees. All the names mentioned are being charged together in a single action.

After the burst of headlines things will soon settle down. The dull process of arbitration will start with both sides making their representations in private. Perhaps documents will leak, perhaps media games will be played but in reality this is about sifting through many documents and weighing them against USADA’s rulebook."

Please Lord let this not take as long as the Alberto Contador case

"Because I really don’t give a Flip what you think. I’m not going to waste any more time having that argument, again"

Saying a lot for someone who doesn't "give a flip" hey SwissVan

Sad to see that Macca and Lance might not get a chance to go head to head at Kona this year!!!

To true.. Though I cant stand the guy I got to give it to him for trying his hand at Mtb, and Tri aswell. I know he was a triathlete before he became pure road cyclist but ya, not to many guys get to the top in diferent diciplines these days..Got to give it to the guy. He is bloody headstrong.

Lance Just posted this: Dear @usantidoping - we have now sent you THREE letters requesting all the relevant info in order for me to respond to your "review board".

Lance Just posted this: Dear @usantidoping - we have now sent you THREE letters requesting all the relevant info in order for me to respond to your "review board".

If he posted it, it must be true.

Did he post, or did his evil twin post?

I suspect his PR machine posted.

I wonder, if you send three faxes to the traffic department, after close of business on a Friday, and don't get an immediate response, does that mean you don't have to pay your speeding fine?

Spin, spin, spin

Amazingly efficient use of the rules, came in just under the maximum allowed limit.

Isn't that what @usantidoping are saying in these charges?

Fantastic use of PR to play the victim.

But I can understand why he does it, playing to the idiots as witnessed in this post below:

Innnnowwwccceeeeenntt until proven guilty ....I say .... :whistling:

They both evil, so is JB. No he's the devil.