Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

Luckily for me I did my first argus cycle tour when I was 14yrs old. Long before uniball was even a spec on the radar. He most certainly was never any influence in my cycling decisions.

Maybe some of us "I told you so's" have enough brain cells to figure things out on our own. Despite the abuse we had/have to endure for calling lance a liar and a cheat many many years ago

I started cycling because of my eldest brother and the 7-eleven training video. Watched the intro on Youtube the other day again - classic... JUMP!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure but apparently he was doping during his comeback too

Does that mean the people who beat him must have doped to?

Niner is that you?

No , it's Colonel or some Da Vinci dude, just saw my name appear in one of his tweets, shows you how conceited some can be.

I didn't even know he cycled, I thought he was some MX. coach, but ja what can I say, of all the vets I have never raced against, how would I know if he dopes or not, I have more pressing matters here at home.

Edited by Dangle

Hahaha, now you threatening me?? What are you going to do? Oh, we not friends. You are being caught out and you tried to deny what you have sinuated when its plain to see and now once again when you in a corner you try get all aggro and threaten. Typical small man syndrome who as you said sitting and skieting your bek.

You really need to think before you type and practice what you preach.

Enjoy your day loser and dont forget who accused who 1st.

Now, if i was to pick a fight with someone on theHub- Dangle sure would be very close to last on that list :ph34r:

Does the oke actually refer to himself as "the colonel"? hahaha! What a schmuck! Sounds like the wannabe from that other retard show "the situation" :clap:

With all the hype does doping really enhance the performance of an athlete to the degree that they become unbeatable?

like for like, doped will beat un-doped.

Did Armstrong dope to keep up with the others, or did the others keep up with Armstrong ?

One has too wonder where the " cycle " started and how quickly it became part of the professional cycling culture ....

One has too wonder where the " cycle " started and how quickly it became part of the professional cycling culture ....

The "cycle" as you put it started along with the sport of cycling. Organisers in europe made races and stages far to difficult for the human body to contend with un-aided.

So, it's been a part of the culture of European professional cycling for over 100 years now.

Leipheimer, Vande Velde, Zabriskie, Danielson, Barry and Hincapie suspended for six months

As a result of USADA's investigation into doping practices carried out by Lance Armstrong and the US Postal team, several of the American's former teammates have been suspended by the anti-doping agency and disqualified from races they competed in while doping.

In their investigation, which found Armstrong guilty of several doping related charges, 11 former teammates testified under oath. Armstrong was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles as a result of the investigation, and chose not fight the charged leveled at him. Six active riders have been suspended for six months.

So USADA want Lance banned for life from everything and stripped of his titles but his team mates get 6 months?

I'm no fanboy but c'mon - 6 months for the others but life fukt proper for Lance? What was that word again? Ah yes. Witch hunyt. A rather specific with hunt in my opinion.

Eldron, are you really as doff as you make out here? 2 years is the ban for doping. You can get a maximum of 18 months remission for co-operating with the authorities. However, the penalty for the offences big Tex acknowledged by stepping away carry a life time ban.

No fanboy? pull the other one.

Looks to me like you made an assumption and you are now not quite sure how to argue your way out.

Come on Colonel, man up my boy, are you back on the Hub ?

I dont think thats the Colonel, not his typing style...LOL

His would normaly have included a few lot more explectives...

Ask me i know and ja i dont think he would hide his previous hub ID anyway

Someone reply this udderwise dangle wont see it....

Would like to know what Liggett has to say about this.

Isn't it time for UCI esp McQuaid to make a statement?

Liggett has almost less credibility left than big Tex. Which means we as Saffas will invite him to all sorts of functions in SA and pay him silly money to bore us with his manlove of Lance.

The "cycle" as you put it started along with the sport of cycling. Organisers in europe made races and stages far to difficult for the human body to contend with un-aided.

So, it's been a part of the culture of European professional cycling for over 100 years now.

Shouldn't they then ignore banned substances and carry on with the show!

Someone reply this udderwise dangle wont see it....

He seems to click on the "view it anyway" option more times than not.