Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

Fat Pat flip-flop? “People can say what they want, and make statements but the UCI is not involved in it so don’t ask me to comment. We’re not commenting on the Armstrong investigation and that remains the case. Let USADA carry on with this investigation,” McQuaid said in July.http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/mcquaid-says-uci-not-afraid-to-sanction-lance-armstrong

Not sure I 'm buying the other stories that emerged over the weekend about the positive retested samples that Usada is said to have. Nor the one about Crow and Kit testifying against him.

Edited by Tumbleweed

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Writing About banning... Where's 'petatodd'?

Under another name?

Just waiting and watching before jumping in.....would have liked to see the allegations that made the Texan so scared he broke his own code. That cr@p about quitting being forever. Cheating scum that he is.

Fat Pat flip-flop? “People can say what they want, and make statements but the UCI is not involved in it so don’t ask me to comment. We’re not commenting on the Armstrong investigation and that remains the case. Let USADA carry on with this investigation,” McQuaid said in July.http://www.cyclingne...lance-armstrong

Not sure I 'm buying the other stories that emerged over the weekend about the positive retested samples that Usada is said to have. Nor the one about Crow and Kit testifying against him.

I saw that yesterday. Again, according to a "French newspaper". Not sure why a French newspaper would know the going ons of a US agency...

This was it:

@CyPlace: In french TV this afternoon:nothing really new about Armstrong. Armstrong made money gifts to UCI, search warrant cancelled at the last time, USADA will publish Armstrong datas in the middle of september. They talked about the Armstrong show few days ago in Montreal, Kristin Armstrong, Sheryl Crow, Landis, Hincapie, Vaughters, Leipheimer, Zabriskie, VdVelde have testimonied, Tygart have several Armstrong blood samples, which have been retested and shows ALL positive. Hamilton confirms his allegations in his book

I always wondered what happened to Kit. I wonder if she was subpoenaed to testify in the Federal case. Don't really see her getting involved in the USADA investigation.

I saw that yesterday. Again, according to a "French newspaper". Not sure why a French newspaper would know the going ons of a US agency... This was it: @CyPlace: In french TV this afternoon:nothing really new about Armstrong. Armstrong made money gifts to UCI, search warrant cancelled at the last time, USADA will publish Armstrong datas in the middle of september. They talked about the Armstrong show few days ago in Montreal, Kristin Armstrong, Sheryl Crow, Landis, Hincapie, Vaughters, Leipheimer, Zabriskie, VdVelde have testimonied, Tygart have several Armstrong blood samples, which have been retested and shows ALL positive. Hamilton confirms his allegations in his book I always wondered what happened to Kit. I wonder if she was subpoenaed to testify in the Federal case. Don't really see her getting involved in the USADA investigation.

There was talk about Kit testifying at the fed probe, but there was a link I posted some time back that said she could refuse to incriminate him under a husband-wife-type confidentiality protection. Lance seems to get on well with her still, as he is said to with the singer. That's why I don't see them turning on him.

I've also got packets of yellow wrist bands ........damn, gonna have to get orange ones now!

They only come in metallic silver and are NOT for weight weenies :D

There was talk about Kit testifying at the fed probe, but there was a link I posted some time back that said she could refuse to incriminate him under a husband-wife-type confidentiality protection. Lance seems to get on well with her still, as he is said to with the singer. That's why I don't see them turning on him.

If those names mentioned in Squier's post are correct. I would love to see how that plays into Ligget's statements of the witnesses being paid and/or offered deals.

Another article, if you're interested. Mike looks really sad in the photo.

http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor-adventure/biking/road-biking/My-Life-With-Lance-Armstrong.html

I was Lance’s personal assistant for two years, during the height of his racing career. Do I think he cheated? Yep. But my real problem is something that diehard fans seem unable to grasp: the vengeful tactics he uses against people who tell the truth about him, on and off the bike.

Just waiting and watching before jumping in.....would have liked to see the allegations that made the Texan so scared he broke his own code. That cr@p about quitting being forever. Cheating scum that he is.

Cool, man.

Thought you left the 'building'.

:thumbup:

Read more here, dudes & dudettes.

http://www.cyclingne...mstrong-samples

I think that has to be their weakest bit of evidence. Retesting by an agency that has held on to the samples for all these years and is tasked with taking down LA at any cost. That is crying out for an defence of interference or contamination and no response.

Release all the testimony, all the evidence as one bundle and lay it all on the table. It's the only way for the public to really see what is what. There is too much much pride and emotion in the US and too much scepticism everywhere else to do this half arsed.

I'm on the fence, but only because I can't accept that pretty much everyone of my heros from Lemond (excepted) onwards (and in S.Kelly's case) has betrayed my belief and faith in them. Really, has pretty much every one who was something from the mid 80's through two a year or so ago won dirty?

I know that answer already.