muscle tech neurocore is it legal?

Tjokkits

stuff is VERY potent

http://www.muscletech.com/products/neurocore/images/prd_neurocore_main_hdr.jpg

Doesnt look like it is for professionals but you and me will be ok. How long do the effects last?

"Disclaimer

CONTAINS METHYLHEXANAMINE*. DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE OR SUBJECT TO A SPORTS BODY DRUG TEST."

*Topical - the Comrade fella and the rugby players had this stuff in them

or rub your finger in it and stick it up your bum. A much faster absorption area.

to be fair, it does say "no fillers" on the container, so i dont know if that will work...

It does say PUMP... so maybe its a bit confusing..

Oh... I just spotted it's "FRUIT" PUNCH flavor, so maybe it's right up your alley?

Edited by TheV

thats substance is not for prof sportsman, this is basically the same as jack 3 d that you buy at dicem

Great for sprint or climbing training but please dont use this stuff for a long time like going for a long ride on it

No thank you...

Anything that potent can't be good for one's system, Tjokkits.

Be careful.

Edited by Puncheur

So if it has such a stimulating effect, does it raise your heart rate, and if so, how is that useful if its just going to max out your heart rate in a few mins and give you a heart attack...

Or doesnt it raise the heart rate?

I did a moderate ride after a red bull once and my HR was about 15bpm above where it should have been the whole ride.

generally push harder for longer - the down sides could be hectic along with the drop off

So if it has such a stimulating effect, does it raise your heart rate, and if so, how is that useful if its just going to max out your heart rate in a few mins and give you a heart attack...

Or doesnt it raise the heart rate?

I did a moderate ride after a red bull once and my HR was about 15bpm above where it should have been the whole ride.

Ja **** man, I had vodka with redbull once, had me bouncing off the walls, serious **** that red bull stuff, almost as potent as that coke i once had with my brandy