Be wary of dodgy hub members

KiNgL

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Junior Alberts

Is one of the most dogey people i have ever dealt with.

Brings the hub name down.

Not a big purchase, i was going to take a few of his items ,thankfully i never did.

He is Quick to take money , then fails to take calls respond to emails etc.

I have all messages saved of me trying to get hold of this guy , and emails etc.

Be warey people.. Do not buy , deal with this lighty ..

Ps one day i will be down in Worcester, i will come and visit , we can talk then.

http://www.thehubsa....98-garage-sale/

Quick thought - maybe he is a school laaitie and has gone away on holiday....... just a thought.

She is oraait, just took the white collar crime thing too far by going bottle blonde...

"Orit Tuil is wanted for her alleged participation in a large-scale real estate scheme in New York, New York. As a real estate broker, Tuil would allegedly find straw buyers to purchase houses, or she would get people whose houses were in foreclosure to transfer the deeds to their houses to her. Once she had the deeds, she would then obtain mortgages and sell the properties to other straw buyers. A federal arrest warrant was issued on June 16, 2010, in the United States DistrictCourt, Southern District of New York, and Tuil was charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud."

Now if the 3 little piggy's houses were blown over, why would they buy straw houses again? :P

You still havent said what exactly the problem is and the whole hub wants to go moer this oak

Did he take your money and give you stolen goods, was it broken or different items or is he just a lighty that doesn't know his thumb from his arse?

What is the story?

Guy paid for pedals, seller has not sent them.

Found this on the FBI site. I wonder if its the same dude who raced MX in the 80's and 90's:

United States v. Chad Peter Smanjak: On October 27, a federal grand jury returned an 11-count indictment against Chad Peter Smanjak, of Long Beach, for running a “pump and dump” scheme that allowed him to artificially generate market demand for penny stock issued by a sports drink company. The indictment alleges that Smanjak and others obtained millions of shares of stock in Rudy Nutrition (RUNU and RUDN) and then “pumped” the stock by issuing false and misleading press releases and by trading RUNU stock among themselves. Smanjak and others then “dumped” approximately 600 million shares of RUNU on the market, fraudulently realizing a profit of approximately $5.2 million. Smanjak is a fugitive after fleeing to his native South Africa earlier this year after authorities executed a search warrant.

Hijack. My bike is for sale.https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/31370-silverback-ventura-2011/ photos the works.

Edited by Pieter1

The thing is I have sold numerous amounts off wheels, bikes etc on the hub and unfortunately none of the buyers rated it. Just sold another bike and did the crappy thing of asking the buyer to rate it!

So if all buyers would also rate that would be super!!!!!!

Amen...

Hijack. My bike is for sale.https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/31370-silverback-ventura-2011/ photos the works.

What is wrong with it that you advertise it here?

Well from my side, thx OP. You might have saved a few hubbers some hard earned cash. Dodgy sellers should be named and shamed. That being said, the seller's name/rep should be restored if he/she has a valid excuse and have rectified the situation

Quick thought - maybe he is a school laaitie and has gone away on holiday....... just a thought.

my phone is in for repairs, otherwise I'd ask him.

my phone is in for repairs, otherwise I'd ask him.

Better still, go around to his place and burn him.

He has "stolen" a pair of pedals.

Swine

One of you is a grammar Nazi, and the other one doesn't obey the traffic laws... But I fix...

I hope you don't mean me ... I always obey the traffic laws.

As far as knowledge goes he IS as school laaity! Please give me a chance to get in touch with him and get his arse on here to explain! Contacted his club captain aswell as cycle shop owner and hubber! Bear with me here

As far as knowledge goes he IS as school laaity! Please give me a chance to get in touch with him and get his arse on here to explain! Contacted his club captain aswell as cycle shop owner and hubber! Bear with me here

He is, grade 10 or 11.

I'm sure it's something simple, well, hope so.