Peter Sagan - Hero or Zero

Cav'

Sagan Hero or Zero  

235 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon ?

• Hero
    • Zero
  2. 2. Is he the next best thing in pro cycling ?

• Yay
    • Nay

he is talented but i think he could be more humble in his approach

Humble-schmumble...let him be as "cocky" as Ronaldo... and why not!?

In fact i would enjoy more sportsmen to wear their hearts on their sleeve... it would make for more entertainment... and if you dislike confidence -you can gloat when they fall from grace... or you could take the high-road :clap:

Personally, I was gutted as to how he left my hero to bleed to death on the 2km final sprint - I expected honour amongst these guys and was secretly hoping that no-one helps him in the future... but... eish! the bloke can pedal!!

buuut... I guess it is a race...

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See here for some memorable salutes: http://www.cyclingne...victory-salutes

Classic thing is if you look in this article you can see some big name pulling some total howlers.

Case No1: You Sir are a douche.

http://www.cyclingtipsblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/contador_7.jpg

See Robbie Mc' did the running man back in '06. Maybe Sagan is retro?

Stone cold winner after that 3rd stage sprint. Wonder what's in store for the young lad after getting the custom 'dale and then the porsche.

He is 22! Who hasn't behaved like a dick when you're 22, that's when you're allowed to, good for him. All sport needs characters, and street cred (as someone put it earlier) doesn't come with age, it comes with results. Boom, enough said Peter Sagan, keep inventing creative salutes.

The race starts in the mountains, the chaps are simply warming up. Only then will we see who are the Men and who are the Peters.

My wife thinks he's a HERO.... (she recon's he will be hot when he turns 30... not just yet :blush: )

I'm sitting on the fence for a while...

Must admit.... his debut in the Le Tour has been simply incredible...

He's made the Tour super interesting in the first week, which usually is the boring part where no-names and has-beens try silly breakaways..

Edited by TheV

My wife thinks he's a HERO.... (she recon's he will be hot when he turns 30... not just yet :blush: )

yeah that's what Cav's wife is telling him as well.

The race starts in the mountains, the chaps are simply warming up. Only then will we see who are the Men and who are the Peters.

Did no one happen to google his results? He's not a sprinter but he's won 3 stages so far on the flat / semi flat and every one is saying 'ohhh, the mtns are coming'... yup, and that is going to change what exactly? high stuff for sure is going to hurt him cos he is a tubby byatch but he's won mtn tops, mid rangers and solo break aways... it's not rocket science to him, it's just riding.

I recon this young fella can walk off with the Green Jersey, the White Jersey and a few more stage wins, not too many others have done that in their first ever tour!.

Just loved his Hulk salute today, the big green guy would be proud.!