Peter Sagan - Hero or Zero

Cav'

Sagan Hero or Zero  

235 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon ?

• Hero
    • Zero
  2. 2. Is he the next best thing in pro cycling ?

• Yay
    • Nay

Don't worry.

The peloton will sort him out eventually for his lack of respect.

He is wildly talented, but needs to curb that idiocy on the line.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who was that oke who always acted like a cowboy by shooting off a shot with his hand and then blow his finger at the finish line...Yaaaaawn

You mean this man....

post-26427-0-33655300-1341407864.jpg

http://bicycling.com/blogs/thisjustin/files/2012/05/who-is-peter-sagan-profile1.jpg

moer my gesig? :ph34r:

I think Millar summarised it nicely in the CN article: "Totally for Sagan and his crazy salutes, he's 22, he's got plenty of time to grow old and dignified." He's young, he's winning, having fun, he knows his classic films.. No reason to dislike him.

Don't worry.

The peloton will sort him out eventually for his lack of respect.

He is wildly talented, but needs to curb that idiocy on the line.

I don't get the "lack of respect" part. Sagan is now raffling some feathers with his TWO stage wins at his first TdF, now he could be doping and the way he celebrates over the finish line is not respectful??? Crazy. The peleton will sort him out, WTF, what for, the whole team is behind him? I hope he wins more stages and continues so in future, because he ups the game and brings some freshness to le tour.

what will you do if you win a TDF stage at 22?

i will be even more of an tjop! who cares? enjoyed it.

ps: i hated cowboy victory thing...

From what i heard. he asked his friends to tell him how he should celebrate should he win a stage at the TDF so i actually think its pretty cool! apparently every win will have a different celebration based on what his friends said

http://bicycling.com/blogs/thisjustin/files/2012/05/who-is-peter-sagan-profile1.jpg

moer my gesig? :ph34r:

Looks more like they wanna blow him... :ph34r:

Edited by nathrix ® ©™

Respect for this youngster for winning stages in Le Tour, and nothing wrong with behaving like a youngster!

Edited by andrè traut

From what i heard. he asked his friends to tell him how he should celebrate should he win a stage at the TDF so i actually think its pretty cool! apparently every win will have a different celebration based on what his friends said

That is cool! Unlike mr pea shooter.

I think his actions for his first win was uncool but I am sure there were words in the peleton the next day and I am sure he will be sorted out for that. Yesterday's win was cool and his antics crossing the line add a bit of humour. Think this youngster will add some comedy if he isnt doping.

No that was the commentators speculating..