Beware of this Hubber (Silverbackman)

Sepia

ja ek het my naam verkeert gespel en ja hier is spelfoute maar ek is disleksies so dalk moet julle net bietjie aan goed soos dit ook dink maar julle dink nie

Didn't realise being dyslexic absolved you from sharing an apology when your name is being dragged through the mud and you are directly or indirectly at fault..... Did Sepia pay his bucks? Yes. Did he receive the items he paid for? No. Has he tried contacting you to clear up the issue? Yes. Has he had a response? Nope, but apparently so, according to you. Who appears to have the attitude problem? Unfortunately you SM and even though we are all enjoying our lunchtime trying to get you to save yourself, you seem insistent to crash and burn.

Enjoy the flames!

Edited by Tubehunter

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

evades me, sleep does.

How is the little one? Best get her going on colors and shapes and the alphabet if you don't want her to end up like you know who.

Edited by The Crow

How is the little one? Best get her going on colors and shapes and the alphabet of you don't want her to end up like you know who.

+1 :devil:

How is the little one? Best get her going on colors and shapes and the alphabet of you don't want her to end up like you know who.

firstly, it's a HIM. He has a little tollie that he likes to use to "water" us when he's being changed...

Secondly, you referring to Voldemort? As far as I know he's devoid of colour, so shot for the tip ;)

Otherwise, going well. Back over his birth weight, and is getting more and more responsive to movement and so on. Just so bloody cold at the moment, so can't really take him outside in anything but 1783 layers...

Ok ok ok ok, hier is wat jy moet doen sodat ons jou weer trust:

1. Se vir Sepia jy is jammer, geen verskoning nie
  2. Gee vir Sepia opsies, stuur vir hom sy geld terug of courier die kouse na hom toe en betaal vir dit uit jou eie sak
  3. Volg op elke dag totdat Sepia die kouse het dit is as hy nog die kouse wil he

Jy skuld my nou n bier.

firstly, it's a HIM.

My bad! You guys had yours the same week as another friend had a baby girl and our very own wernervdmerwe and his wife had twins. Battling to keep up with all the tollies and names and stuff and sheet. But hey, at least I get to sleep. :whistling:

Ok ok ok ok, hier is wat jy moet doen sodat ons jou weer trust:

1. Se vir Sepia jy is jammer, geen verskoning nie
  2. Gee vir Sepia opsies, stuur vir hom sy geld terug of courier die kouse na hom toe en betaal vir dit uit jou eie sak
  3. Volg op elke dag totdat Sepia die kouse het dit is as hy nog die kouse wil he

Jy skuld my nou n bier.

Dit is al. Maak presies so!

My bad! You guys had yours the same week as another friend had a baby girl and our very own wernervdmerwe and his wife had twins. Battling to keep up with all the tollies and names and stuff and sheet. But hey, at least I get to sleep. :whistling:

ROFL.

Back to topic - Sliverback man - Naughty naughty pseudo dyslexic wannabe person thing!

i just want to say that i do do drugs to the guy that said that i will probably give you an ass kicking on the bicycle

Yeah maybe so, but so can most people :blush:

Edit: fixed it ;)

Edited by Smolster

firstly, it's a HIM. He has a little tollie that he likes to use to "water" us when he's being changed...

I am assuming that he wees after you take the nappy off?

Top Tip:

When you change him, undo his nappy and open it up. Let his tollie feel the freedom and the wind in it's face for a short while, then close the nappy up again. Let him do his business and then change him!

My guy used to do the same thing. Doesn't work every time but you get about a 75% success rate :thumbup: