Parys Dirtmax 7/7/2012

NotSoBigBen

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempted but I am still waiting for the finishers medal from the last one I did, they promised to post.

I have done a few in the past , as I stay close by in Potch.Really enjoyed them , but giving it a miss tomorrow.Enjoy.

How rough is the 30km... My girlfriend is keen to do her first 30 on the mtb but we have only just begun training after a very very long break. If we take it easy will we make it... she is also not technically proficient :ph34r:

How rough is the 30km... My girlfriend is keen to do her first 30 on the mtb but we have only just begun training after a very very long break. If we take it easy will we make it... she is also not technically proficient :ph34r:

The route isn't too tough so give it a go. Friend of mine did it a few months ago and she had only just started cycling a few weeks before that

Tempted but I am still waiting for the finishers medal from the last one I did, they promised to post.

I've got mine from the last race I did there if you want it?

30 k's is an easy ride.

The 60 goes out on the road parallel to the Vaal then back over the ridge which get a bit technical at times, but nothing too hectic at all.

Unfortunately 'high command' has scuppered tomorrows racing plans but it's OK we live to race another day .....

Was ok, stretch along the corrugated road was boring and into the wind as usual. Weather was good. Only complaint is that waterpoint 1 had no water, only coke.