What would you do to these three?

Mojoman

Why is it 99.9% of the time black okes committing these savage crimes?

Like a colleague of mine always say: "Ek sal vir hulle suigstokkies uitdeel wat in gif gedoop is."

99.9% is not quite accurate. But it is a mathematical certainty that ratios will be skewed to the "black" side. Why?

1. the ratio of "Black" to white is distorted (not sure of the % but I expect about 9 to 1)

2. more White SA citizens are better off than the masses and can be seen as "easy pickings" as we have raped the country.

3. the same % of white and black people perpetrate these heinous crimes, so there are more "blacks" than "whites" so you will see more "blacks" doing these things.

But it is not a true reflection of where we are, just a fact of life.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is more poverty and social problems in places like india and africa.yet we have the worst of the worst .They were employed FGS.Our law is not on the side of the innocent.In muslim countries they would be beheaded on the town square hours after the sentencing

2. more White SA citizens are better off than the masses There are mow more black middle class people and millionaires in SA than there are economically active white people ......as we have raped the country. According to who? Raped? How? By investing billions in infrastructure? By developing the country into the powerhouse in Africa? F uck them.

These scum can't be called animals. My dogs behave bettter than that.

They will blame Verwoerd for this. As showerhead blames Verwoerd for the book crisis in Mpumulanga.

One high electric fence.

Pianowire bound around the wrists.

Throw pianowire over electric fence and stretch subjects arms up over his head until he is balanced on his toes.

Bind ankels with remaining pianowire forming one loop.

Remove shirt and lighty break the skin with lashes of piano wire.

spray with hot salt water.

leave subjects in this position.

periodicly switch electric fence on and off.

Repeat lashings with piano wire and saltwater periodicly

One high electric fence.

Throw pianowire over electric fence and stretch subjects arms up over his head until he is balanced on his toes.

I would replace the saltwater with acetone.

These scum can't be called animals. My dogs behave bettter than that.

They will blame Verwoerd for this. As showerhead blames Verwoerd for the book crisis in Mpumulanga.

Surely you can't say stuff like this :eek:

I am waiting for Kranswurm to tell us why he thinks this kind of thing happens.

One high electric fence.

Sounds like you have done this before?

One high electric fence.

You're obviously a classical music lover ;)

Edit: What would one call an instrument like you described?

Edited by DJR

Piet Byleveld was my neighbour a couple of years ago when I stayed in Weltevreden park. What a legend, he told me that a lot of murders and crimes are commited by domestic / garden labourers feeling they were done in...looking for revenge. He told me you must never short change / dock pay / penalize them...Rather pay them in full and get rid of them.

99.9% is not quite accurate. But it is a mathematical certainty that ratios will be skewed to the "black" side. Why?

1. the ratio of "Black" to white is distorted (not sure of the % but I expect about 9 to 1)

2. more White SA citizens are better off than the masses and can be seen as "easy pickings" as we have raped the country.

3. the same % of white and black people perpetrate these heinous crimes, so there are more "blacks" than "whites" so you will see more "blacks" doing these things.

But it is not a true reflection of where we are, just a fact of life.

Just for interest, why are you putting black in quotation signs? There's nothing wrong with saying black or white... Also would like to know with what you mean by saying "as we have raped the country." ?

I believe in the right to life. But if you commit murder or rape, you have taken away someone else's life and you therefore give up your own right. It is a choice you make and there must be a consequence.

Bring back the death penalty. Only way to deter this kind of thing.

Piet Byleveld was my neighbour a couple of years ago when I stayed in Weltevreden park. What a legend, he told me that a lot of murders and crimes are commited by domestic / garden labourers feeling they were done in...looking for revenge. He told me you must never short change / dock pay / penalize them...Rather pay them in full and get rid of them.

Here is an even better idea, don't employ them. We dont and never will.

Once they know the layout of your property, amount of dogs etc you will never be safe.

I believe in the right to life. But if you commit murder or rape, you have taken away someone else's life and you therefore give up your own right. It is a choice you make and there must be a consequence.

Bring back the death penalty. Only way to deter this kind of thing.

my reasonable and moral side agrees with you on this one ...... the bedonnerde , hurt , ugly side of me says:

Strap them to the front of a Ratel or Bosvark with razor wire and drive throught the thickest bush you can find.!

Strap them to the front of a Ratel or Bosvark with razor wire and drive throught the thickest bush you can find.!

I'm calling shotgun in the gunners' turret!