Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

Dangle never claimed to be a coach. Bangbroek did.

I read it again and came to the conclusion that the grammar in that post is far from acceptable, even in a grade 7 text book.

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was one person and the reason we are at page 44 is we AGREE its not the right way to do it. I think this has no turned into some type of experiment - can the average beer drinking Joe beat a coach who claims to have succesfully coached podium finishers.

That's me my brother :thumbup:

From 2 parties who are meant to supply a training type service to people and athletes this is far than the correct way and manner to show the general public this is how you conduct business by wanting to have a race to see which is the better coach.

Read the whole thread before commenting

post-9770-0-19335700-1348145665_thumb.jpg

I read it again and came to the conclusion that the grammar in that post is far from acceptable, even in a grade 7 text book.

***, there I thought I was faking being english pretty well :(

:blush:

Spacecake2Sport really should read the whole thread.

Next thing we see the following post. "Choosing the right chamois butter and the do's and don't of bending to pick up the soap"

Blurry smouse

Correct! you represent us all. (beer drinking average joe's)

Presies....he is the people's champion :D

He is much skraaler than the avg joe though...ek dink hy *** meer as ons. :ph34r:

From 2 parties who are meant to supply a training type service to people and athletes this is far than the correct way and manner to show the general public this is how you conduct business by wanting to have a race to see which is the better coach.

From two parties who are meant to supply a training type of service to people and athletes, I find this far from acceptable in how one should conduct yourself and promote your business in general public.

Real immaturity is being portrayed wanting to have a race in trying to prove as to who would be the better coach.

:blush:

Spacecake2Sport really should read the whole thread.

Next thing we see the following post. "Choosing the right chamois butter and the do's and don't of bending to pick up the soap"

Blurry smouse

Laughed so hard, I dribbled in my pants a bit! :clap:

Dangle lets us know when you hit the "carbo Loading Phase" of training. I will gladly support you thru this and i am sure there are a few others to help you out too. I also know you take your supplement intake seriously

post-9770-0-58582200-1348146733.jpeg

Laughed so hard, I dribbled in my pants a bit! :clap:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I sometimes dribble in my pants too but that normally involves a hot chick not when i laugh. You should have that checked friend.

Edit: changed too from to before the Hub Police got on my case. Remember it Good, Better, Best!

Edited by specializedfan

Dangle lets us know when you hit the "carbo Loading Phase" of training. I will gladly support you thru this and i am sure there are a few others to help you out too. I also know you take your supplement intake seriously

post-9770-0-58582200-1348146733.jpeg

Can we squeeze in a couple of brandewyne?

Bring back the "Cherries in klein broekjies" thread please :clap:

HALLELUJAH

Now watch me get some crying baby comment from some Van in the Swiss!