SPECIALIZED Concept worst service ever!!! PLZ help

Tintin44130

Good day guys and gals

Please help me as i am in need of a sponge inner for a D2 S Works helmet, which without a lie i have contacted the conecpt S works store in melrose arch with NO help for the last YEAR, yes 12 months for an inner. Helmet only 1.5 years old. Seems like this concept thing is a load of BS

I ride Specialized Pro shoes and now need to replace them, how could i possibly want to buy specialized again????

Please please help as the service i have received is terrible. Is the brand failing or the agents???

Tintin

079 366 7768

Please phone me if you have an answer

I can confirm that the previous agents lePeloton did not have pad sets for the 2D helmets for 6-8 months before handing over to Specialized SA who seem to suffer from the same ailment...

bit of the problem but i do not think it's a Concept store issue. it's head office stock issue.

The pads from the Propero fit, try asking for those.

I need a pad set for my Prevail if you find any let me know.

Edited by Zilla

thanks Guys , phoned Tony impey they not an agent anymore! you have to be a concept store now

Edited by tintin44130

Try the other concept store in Pietermaritzburg run by the Stander family. Not that Stander family, the cycling Stander family.

thanks to all for the replies seems like im getting nowhere slowly!!! noboy has got stock ETA maybe DEC 12

There are quite a few Specialized agents in Gauteng. I have always received outstanding service from Dunkeld Cycles 011 341 0627. Also try Anton at Summit Cycles in Kyalami.

Anton @ Summit Cycles has gone out of his way in the past to get stuff for me...

His store is packed with Spez - give him a try...

I'm over Specialized.... waited for 5 months for Fast trak control tires..... couldnt wait forever.. moved onto Maxxis Ikon. When the stock eventualy arrived in SA. apparently only half of what they ordered came!!

Just like to say thank you to everyone for the help! CHarles from Natal - Concept cycling has helped a brother out!!! The prepero does work at a cost of like R90 each. Best service ive seen in a while. He's number is 082 892 4733

There you go...it's like google - you have to ask it the right question to get the right answer. Most shops don't know the propero is compatible.