SANI2C 2013

DMD 1

I have a feeling quite a few more guys will get the chance to do sani this year that was always stuck on the waiting list.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know there is at least 3 entries spare for those guys on the waiting list to grab..... Time to try other races after 5 sani's

Well I know there is at least 3 entries spare for those guys on the waiting list to grab..... Time to try other races after 5 sani's

so how can i convert my trail entry to your adventure or race entry...mmmmm

you just have to email the race office and ask. They will put you on a list or change you there and then. The ones I know that are up for grabs were 2 trail one race (I moved to trail last year to be with my mates that were doing it for the first time).

Noob question time - what is the difference between the race, the adventure and the trail? Also hoping to pick up a 'public spot' on the 15'th.

Noob question time - what is the difference between the race, the adventure and the trail? Also hoping to pick up a 'public spot' on the 15'th.

Trail is for sightseeing, stopping smelling the roses etc...

Adventure is for the serious social riders (the beer drinkers)

Race is for the guys that count their pasta shells, and read the labels on the bottles of free juice.

you just have to email the race office and ask. They will put you on a list or change you there and then. The ones I know that are up for grabs were 2 trail one race (I moved to trail last year to be with my mates that were doing it for the first time).

Yip its as easy as that + a small admin fee to do the change

Race = The guys eat alot more than they drink.

Adventure = About equal.

Trail = The guys drink more than they eat.

I dont get it, my buddy (we 1st timers) manage to get us waitlisted by just doing a normal entry almost a month ago...?? :blink:

So not sure whether that was an accident / system error or what? should i know try and enter again on 15th Aug?

Yip its as easy as that + a small admin fee to do the change

Adventure = About equal.

The Trail dudes could not get close to us (Adventure) when it came time to hit the pub .

Yip its as easy as that + a small admin fee to do the change Race = The guys eat alot more than they drink.

Adventure = About equal.

Nah

Race = racing snakes

Trail and adventure = everyone else who thanks their lucky stars they finally got an entry (I.e. no difference)

The Trail dudes could not get close to us (Adventure) when it came time to hit the pub .

Farmer Glen said it himself(I did the race)...the okes from the trail suiped mackenzie club DROOG. The okes from the race chowed all the food.

Must say...it's lekker to roll with the big guns in the race...not that I am even in their batch but that is besides the point, but its alot more quiet at night. Lights out after race brief.

I dont get it, my buddy (we 1st timers) manage to get us waitlisted by just doing a normal entry almost a month ago...?? :blink:

So not sure whether that was an accident / system error or what? should i know try and enter again on 15th Aug?

You're waitlisted but not accepted yet. You can only pay once your entry is accepted.

Race is for the guys that count their pasta shells, and read the labels on the bottles of free juice.

Race = racing snakes

Oh boy, I better start training and change some of my habits.

I have to second that. A school buddy of mine worked behind the Jolivet bar and he said the Adventure guys clubbed the most beers - by a long way!!!