FUTURE LIFE

chris_w_65

Ooooh - I love playing this game:

http://rlv.zcache.com/funny_internet_card-p137386593756558552bh2r3_400.jpg

Every single one of those links has an agenda. If you want to convince me, show me the science (and not that dodgy science done by that odd Frenchman...). Some Einstein inspired nuclear physicist who believes GM foods are responsible for the problems with humanity isn't good enough. Or that GM crops are a western ploy to economically enslave African farmers...

Then I suggest that you watch the documentary "Bitter Seeds", or talk to some local farmers who has planted crops with Monsanto seeds, maybe then you will sing a different tune...

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

I was somewhat sarcastic. Apologies if my sarcasm failed. I had Futurlife again this morning.

It will be ridiculous to inspect every product at the supermarket to see if it is GM food or not. What is the real issue with GM foods? Does it contain something that is dangerous or does it not have all the minerals and vitamins you should get from the organic alternative? I have read some of the links posted above but it seems more than an economic issue than a health issue.

Does anyone know if the strawberry flavour has allergens in it which are different to the plain or choc flavour? or if the recipe has been changed recently?

I was somewhat sarcastic. Apologies if my sarcasm failed. I had Futurlife again this morning.

It will be ridiculous to inspect every product at the supermarket to see if it is GM food or not. What is the real issue with GM foods? Does it contain something that is dangerous or does it not have all the minerals and vitamins you should get from the organic alternative? I have read some of the links posted above but it seems more than an economic issue than a health issue.

PEOPLE, THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

I know and I agree - the thing is, you can try and make difference or a more informed choice. For as long as we buy and ask for these products they will be there, but as soon as the people don't want it, they will have to give us an alternative - power of the masses kinda thing.

Here are some pictures to try and help explain:

post-5035-0-99735700-1348650710_thumb.jpg

Edited by FuelEX

PEOPLE, THE CHOICE IS YOURS!

I know and I agree - the thing is, you can try and make difference or a more informed choice. For as long as we buy and ask for these products they will be there, but as soon as the people don't want it, they will have to give us an alternative - power of the masses kinda thing.

Here are some pictures to try and help explain:

Fishberries! :w00t: Yup, Thats what's filling up Woolies shelves. Keep on posting the objective scientific stuff Fuelex :thumbup: Edited by dracs

Will get some today!! Thanks! :thumbup:

Just not so lekker for a snack at your office desk as everybody can hear you crunching away.

Just not so lekker for a snack at your office desk as everybody can hear you crunching away.

Crunch away!!

I try to split my breakfast - I have 40g oats with 100g yoghurt at 7am and then 2x Weetbix with 100g yoghurt at 9am

If I am going cycling then I eat a full breakfast before I leave - 80g oats with 200g yogurt. When I get back I have a protein shake or I would never make it to lunch time.

then at 10AM have a 1kg poo