FUTURE LIFE

chris_w_65

90% of maize grown in SA is genetically modified.

Can you please give the source of your stated fact?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Endurance....you're doing it wrong

dunno hey.. Even Mark could not fault my eating regime :)

Maybe you are not going hard enough? I average about 80-83% MHR on hard races

dunno hey.. Even Mark could not fault my eating regime :)

Maybe you are not going hard enough? I average about 80-83% MHR on hard races

My training rides I average about 80 - 83% so I consider that base training.Can hold that for 7hrs+

When I'm racing it can go to an average of 85 - 90%.But that's on 100km road races thats not more then 3:15 racing time

I have tried it, but it tastes like sawdust. Maybe I am preparing it wrong! I prefer Muessli with Yoghurt, warmed in the Microwave oven.

Can you please give the source of your stated fact?

Physical evidence that they have been genetically modifiying our crops since the

early 80's. As found on Google, so it must be true :whistling:

post-23090-0-18689000-1344437091.jpg

Stuffs a winner, especially with my little daughter who is allergic to wheat, peanuts and some other stuff that only my wife remembers.

Stupid question, (I do eat it because I like it a lot which is normally not a good thing because it means there's too much sweetening, etc. going on), but has anybody had any headaches from Futurelife?

Stupid question, (I do eat it because I like it a lot which is normally not a good thing because it means there's too much sweetening, etc. going on), but has anybody had any headaches from Futurelife?

Come to think of it my wife seems to get headaches about 12 hours after eating Futurelife

Come to think of it my wife seems to get headaches about 12 hours after eating Futurelife

Haha funny man :) Maybe light a candle next time you prepare her Futurelife!

Has anyone tried the new strawberry flavor?

Bought the strawberrry I think it's lekker/

First time I tried future life didnt like the texture. But now I smaak it. I use 4tbs 120ml 2% milk and im good to go.

Will be trying this out for the first time tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes.

People at work swear by it.

Have tried, very difficult to get it down. was probably the choclate flavour and texture that was disagreeable.

Edited by Li Mu Bai

Swear by this stuff, far prefer the original formula to the new crunch though. I mix the two for cereal in the AM :)

Crucnh is high in Sugar but tastes nice, also a worry is apart from the GM stuff, Soy might be great but the process involves a lot of chemicals in general.....But still like the stuff, gonna throw the Chocalte into my recovery drink next time.