i tried some of this stuff and liken it to eating cement , i find it nasty

As are the ingredients.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As are the ingredients.

think its better for one to eat cement you may not die from some unkown couse .

my cat seems to love it!

The scary thing is that over 80% of maize in SA are from GMO seeds, this is a ticking time bomb. They say that within 3 generations that males will stop producing sperm from the amount of GMO products, not to mention GMO's are killing off bees & butterflys to epic proportions.

Yip, they use GMO maize & Soy.Read up and see what GMO's do to you :unsure:

This was taken from their webpage - May contain genetically modified ingredients.

FUTURELIFE® supports local maize and soya farmers who mainly use seeds which are genetically modified for local conditions.

don't think they will dispute that their product contains GMO maize (just like pretty much every other maize based product in SA does). What they may just take issue with is you putting statements like includes pesticides, will give cancer etc etc etc on their brand on a popular website for their target market!

But its all good - go right ahead who am I to dissuade you...

The scary thing is that over 80% of maize in SA are from GMO seeds, this is a ticking time bomb. They say that within 3 generations that males will stop producing sperm from the amount of GMO products, not to mention GMO's are killing off bees & butterflys to epic proportions.

Oh well, since "they" say - it MUST be true Edited by dracs

Can't eat it like porridge....struggle to get it down then. Lots of milk + banana in smoothy maker...not to bad. Quick and easy

Nothing beats a good old bowl of oats in the morning, and it's got nothing to do with the fact that with my newly diagnosed IBS it's all I can comfortably eat for breakfast.

Yip, they use GMO maize & Soy.Read up and see what GMO's do to you :unsure:

This was taken from their webpage - May contain genetically modified ingredients.

FUTURELIFE® supports local maize and soya farmers who mainly use seeds which are genetically modified for local conditions.

"The issue of GMO is a complex one and certainly one that is very emotional to many consumers. Here is our position on the matter:" - http://www.futurelife.co.za/gmo/

"According to the World Health Organisation reports on food safety, GM foods currently available on the international market have passed risk assessments and are not likely to present risks for human health. In addition, no effects on human health have been shown as a result of the consumption of such foods by the general population in the countries where they have been approved..."

Edited by d@vid

all this easy mumbo jumbo healthy crap they try sell you . nothing like good old beacon and eggs with toast hay .

@iron,

Try making your bacon with some coconut oil. Its amazing, nice and crispy bacon with less trans fat and it doesn't affect the taste at all.

I quite like the taste. Strawberry and Chocolate are my flavours of choice. Lots of milk to make it nice and runny and dring it like a milkshake.

All of this GMO crap.... The majority of maize used in this country is GMO as far as I know. I even heard that Bob up North denied food aid beacuse the maize was GMO... Fckn idiot. Good job Bob. Lets rather starve the masses.

Lots of things get "modified" to suit local conditions to make them resistant against all types of things.

don't think they will dispute that their product contains GMO maize (just like pretty much every other maize based product in SA does). What they may just take issue with is you putting statements like includes pesticides, will give cancer etc etc etc on their brand on a popular website for their target market!

But its all good - go right ahead who am I to dissuade you...

They do use pesticides & herbicides, its in the seed already. GMO's do give cancer its been proven in tests already. The information is all over the internet, do some reading, it will enlighten you. "They" that I speak of is Doctors & Scientists.

@iron,

Try making your bacon with some coconut oil. Its amazing, nice and crispy bacon with less trans fat and it doesn't affect the taste at all.

Interesting times ahead in the bedroom...

"The issue of GMO is a complex one and certainly one that is very emotional to many consumers. Here is our position on the matter:" - http://www.futurelife.co.za/gmo/

"According to the World Health Organisation reports on food safety, GM foods currently available on the international market have passed risk assessments and are not likely to present risks for human health. In addition, no effects on human health have been shown as a result of the consumption of such foods by the general population in the countries where they have been approved..."

Yes, probably funded by Monsanto. Then why are numerous countries burning & banning their GMO crops? Yes, its safe to eat now I've not dies yet, but after twenty years of consuming this will show otherwise.