FUTURE LIFE

chris_w_65

@iron,

Try making your bacon with some coconut oil. Its amazing, nice and crispy bacon with less trans fat and it doesn't affect the taste at all.

:blink:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So much hate, Skinny?

This has to be one of very few brands trying to make a performance nutrition product available at vaguely affordable prices.

If you don't like it, choose something else, but slander on a public forum is a serious issue.

Through the years, scientists have proven that butter, margarine, eggs, bacon, sunflower oil, olive oil, salt etc. are all bad for us and will cause cancer, high cholesterol, warts, stupidity and flock syndrome.

I have yet to see scientific proof of GMO's causing any of the above.

They do use pesticides & herbicides, its in the seed already. GMO's do give cancer its been proven in tests already. The information is all over the internet, do some reading, it will enlighten you. "They" that I speak of is Doctors & Scientists.

Ah, "they" were from the internet! why didn't you say so!

For the record, this is what I posted last time this came up on this same thread, and still represents my feelings:

I agree... Being informed is a good idea, and if credible evidence came to light on a particular crop or whatever I would take note, but its worth remembering on the issue of GM food most web sites will present an extreme view one way or the other depending on the vested intetrests.

Yes there is money in GM foods but its naive to think there isn't in the organic / natural food "movements". Bottom line - anecdotal evidence is we have an increasingly healthy poulation in markets dominated by GM crops... If you want to pay more and limit your choices, try by all means to avoid GM crops but by just not eating future life you are not going to get there...

Edited by dracs

I quite like the taste. Strawberry and Chocolate are my flavours of choice. Lots of milk to make it nice and runny and dring it like a milkshake.

All of this GMO crap.... The majority of maize used in this country is GMO as far as I know. I even heard that Bob up North denied food aid beacuse the maize was GMO... Fckn idiot. Good job Bob. Lets rather starve the masses.

Lots of things get "modified" to suit local conditions to make them resistant against all types of things.

But at what costs? The scary thing is its not crap, its a major issue. When all the bees die then what?

So much hate, Skinny?

This has to be one of very few brands trying to make a performance nutrition product available at vaguely affordable prices.

If you don't like it, choose something else, but slander on a public forum is a serious issue.

Through the years, scientists have proven that butter, margarine, eggs, bacon, sunflower oil, olive oil, salt etc. are all bad for us and will cause cancer, high cholesterol, warts, stupidity and flock syndrome.

I have yet to see scientific proof of GMO's causing any of the above.

Maybe you should have a word with Prof. Noakes re butter, bacon, olive oil etc.

But at what costs? The scary thing is its not crap, its a major issue. When all the bees die then what?

I am sure to some it is. To me not so much. I doubt that we are about to wipe out the entire bee population let alone lose our balls or sprout any extra limbs from eating cereal. As far as I am aware science in general has no conclusive proof that there is any danger in consuming GMO foods. The dooms day prophets seem to be in the minority on this one.

But that is just as far as I know.

Maybe you should have a word with Prof. Noakes re butter, bacon, olive oil etc.

Who is this "Prof. Noakes" that you speak of? :whistling:

I am sure to some it is. To me not so much. I doubt that we are about to wipe out the entire bee population let alone lose our balls or sprout any extra limbs from eating cereal. As far as I am aware science in general has no conclusive proof that there is any danger in consuming GMO foods. The dooms day prophets seem to be in the minority on this one.

But that is just as far as I know.

The proof is out there, its already happening, over 900 scientists worldwide have already confirmed that GMO's are not good for us. Monsanto and its marketing juggernaut see to it that you don't hear about it.

Have a read about the bees, http://www.globalresearch.ca/death-of-the-bees-genetically-modified-crops-and-the-decline-of-bee-colonies-in-north-america/25950

http://www.undergroundhealth.com/dead-bees-monsanto-genetically-engineered-seeds-killing-off-honeybees/

http://rense.com/general76/gent.htm

Have been eating this stuff every morning for 2 years, its great, havent been healthier. Brother in law whos life revolves around his bike shop and his riding introduced me to it and hes been having it daily for 3/4 years. Doesnt take anything else..

Have been eating this stuff every morning for 2 years, its great, havent been healthier. Brother in law whos life revolves around his bike shop and his riding introduced me to it and hes been having it daily for 3/4 years. Doesnt take anything else..

what do you mix it with couse it taste k@k !

Edited by Iron

The proof is out there, its already happening, over 900 scientists worldwide have already confirmed that GMO's are not good for us. Monsanto and its marketing juggernaut see to it that you don't hear about it.

Have a read about the bees, http://www.globalres...h-america/25950

http://www.undergrou...-off-honeybees/

http://rense.com/general76/gent.htm

As far as I know, pretty much all farmed maize out there is genetically modified in some way or another...

what do you mix it with couse it taste k@k !

Mix with milk, or water before a race. Milk takes longer to break it down, water its alot quicker.

Only enjoy the original flavour, rest are pretty bad. Take it as a shake though, not as a bowl of porridge.

I really don’t understand all of this; we are all going to die…men with or without sperm. You are getting radiated each day with micro waves and now people are moaning about food that gives cancer. Try and get something of the shelf that is not manipulated in someway; I bet you the “free range” is not so free of sh#t because that chicken was also radiated by some micro wave. Why worry about free range if the packing can give you ball cancer?

The woman that is sitting next to me that is drinking her decaf coffee and telling me that it is healthier than regular coffee must go have a look at all the chemical that they use to get it decaffeinated...does she really care?

Just enjoy the food and if you don’t like the sh#t go and take a dump somewhere and grab something that tickle you taste buds….even if it is your free range bacon.

Edited by skyfreak

Who is this "Prof. Noakes" that you speak of? :whistling:

Some guy that runs, lectures and writes loads of stuff