Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you take delivery of your brand new Pyga 110, your Friday just can't get better!

attachicon.gifpyga 110.jpg

Damn that's a sweet ride,the spank wheels look hot.

Looks bloody nice! Are the new models exactly the same as the previous ones? I've heard that the rocker is different?

When you take delivery of your brand new Pyga 110, your Friday just can't get better!

attachicon.gifpyga 110.jpg

That couch looks like it was made for bikes.

Awesome looking build. Those wheels do look good...

nasty....

Teasing now.

G

PYGA Stage Max... yoh!

That's all I'm saying...  :whistling: 

Is the Stage Max the longer version... ? Did it get renamed, was it not something like stage 110

I got my name down for the Stage95 as it is known atm, until renamed.

G

Would be my choice over the Stage95

From what I remember in my discussionswith them, the Stage MX is the new name for the 95. There will be a more trail friendly version with more rear travel which might be called the Stage MX Trail...

Robo

Ye, thats what the stickers on the bike said at the launch in Cape Town a couple of weeks back...

But there was a "late night" discussion if it does not need a more marketing friendly name...

G

From what I remember in my discussionswith them, the Stage MX is the new name for the 95. There will be a more trail friendly version with more rear travel which might be called the Stage MX Trail...

Also understand it this way.

Had a look at the Trail/ Max/ whatever they're calling it yesterday. Very very nice bike. Sensible choice for the majority of one bike riders.

welllll

we all sitting, eating fingers, waiting...

My fork and cockpit is already on it's way.

Group set has been ordered.

Wheelset is the only part i'm in 2 minds... go with Pyga or Easten Haven EA90's. (R5k) difference...

G

Also understand it this way.

Had a look at the Trail/ Max/ whatever they're calling it yesterday. Very very nice bike. Sensible choice for the majority of one bike riders.