Post your Pyga

PYGA1

Give Pyga a call, sure Mark/Cliff or Patrick will know.

Last time I was at Hatfield cycles they had one.

G

Does anyone know who has stock of 120 650 frames?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch.

But then, the Rand has seen it ass lately, so considering these are made in the far east, and directly impacted by the exchange rate.

only advise I can give is get the frame, quickly, you will love it, get it before it goes up even more.

G

Wow, frames are R17900 now. Steep.

• 3 weeks later...

My first post here (although I have been lurking for some time).

Considered a few trail bikes that could do double duty as XC machines, and in the end went with the PYGA for the short chainstays (and the rest of the geometry which is just perfect).

Big thanks to Hatfield Cycles for the great service. Was quite surprised at the price at the end of the day - came in at not much more than I would have paid for a Scott.

Now to get it dirty!

post-49790-0-50232100-1380955019_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the family, bike looks gorgeous.

Ye, Hatfield is def providing great service.

G

Considered a few trail bikes that could do double duty as XC machines, and in the end went with the PYGA for the short chainstays (and the rest of the geometry which is just perfect).

Big thanks to Hatfield Cycles for the great service. Was quite surprised at the price at the end of the day - came in at not much more than I would have paid for a Scott.

Now to get it dirty!

PS: who's the Pyga OneTen29er owner in Alberton that came off (broken Collarbone) at Thaba last Sunday 29 September?

G

And how's the riding?

G

Now to get it dirty!