Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I will take one! Any colour! If I could choose would go with white p on black, but will take it as it comes. Haven't read whole thread, how do I choose a size?

Cheers and good work. ( I have a oneten)

Doezel, we don't have enough numbers to do custom shirts...

We need to all agree and get one option and min 20, otherwise the price will go up per shirt.

I'll get a price for 15 shirts, but I'd rather prefer we keep it at 20.

As it is I'm going to take 2 to increase the numbers, and well, why not.

G

Okay, got it. Short sleeves is okay too, as long as there's no white fabric (or any other light colour like yellow) I'm in. Light colours tend to get dirty very quickly when I use them.

I'm working on getting a sizing chart from the manufacturer.

G

Hi I will take one! Any colour! If I could choose would go with white p on black, but will take it as it comes. Haven't read whole thread, how do I choose a size?
Cheers and good work. ( I have a oneten)

Will see what we can do.

PS guys we can't drop the block around the P, that is part of the Pyga logo, it's not just the P, it's the P on the block.

And to have that show we need a light(er) colour on the dark/black back ground.

Arm/sleeves I'm sure we can swop to black, or maybe even the OneTwenty650 Red ?

G

Okay, got it. Short sleeves is okay too, as long as there's no white fabric (or any other light colour like yellow) I'm in. Light colours tend to get dirty very quickly when I use them.

hmm, 12 requests, little bit to go before we get to 20...

As for the main P, guys remember the logo is not just the P, it's includes the surrounding block, so we can't drop that.

I'm working on maybe a different colour, atm I got it as a yellow, ye with intend matching the Pascoe, but also just because yellow pop's off black, if we change it to green, then the OneTen guys re happy and the Pascoe guys feels underdone.

Can similarly make it red.. then I'm grinning and others not...

G

I think 1 x shirt is required. Sign me up. If possible i would like to see the cut. Sometimes Xl and XXL are built for really small people, and not me. Caucasian is too d@mn tall.

PM when you get final final final colour options.... :clap:

Hi Too Tall

Best I can do is a sizing chart, if you happen to stay in South I might be able to get you to fit another design shirt from the group I normally ride with that also have their shirts made by the same supplier.

G

Guys

BONUS.

I got the ok from he supplier, we can make the Coloured box around the P one of 3 options, with no additional cost.

So, Yellow (Pascoe), Green (OneTen29) and Red (OneTwenty650) is your options...

Arms will be black, with the artwork flipped to white. Will forward images as soon as I get it.

G

Just in

http://flowmountainbike.com/tests/tested-pyga-oneforty650/

"Admittedly the market for high-end aluminium bikes isn’t what it once was as carbon becomes increasingly prevalent, but the Pyga Oneforty 650 is targeted at a specific type of rider, not the mass market. With its robust build, perfect all-mountain geometry and suspension that just gets better the harder you ride, it’s a bike for those who prioritise confidence and downhill performance over low weight and glitz. Its practical construction will keep you out of the workshop too, and on the trails more, which is always a plus. While the frame-only availability will be an obstacle for some, if you’ve got a dream all-mountain build in mind, the Pyga Oneforty is the ideal workhorse to make it happen."

Edited by Bibi

Hi Too Tall

Best I can do is a sizing chart, if you happen to stay in South I might be able to get you to fit another design shirt from the group I normally ride with that also have their shirts made by the same supplier.

G

In the norff, sorry. But i could make a plan to heard down South on a Sat no problemo. Not for next week. Will PM to co-ordinate.

Like the way the options are going, looks awesome.